• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:08:00 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

New Suggestions !

Started by MasterGrand, May 03, 2013, 01:00:24 pm

MasterGrand

May 03, 2013, 01:00:24 pm Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 05:20:14 pm by MasterGrand

Add bar Respect down avatar also Thanks for post or Like post...etc down post?

Let see your Vote
Let's be together !!

MasterGrand

Let's be together !!

MasterGrand

thanks guys for ignore topic.............
Let's be together !!

Reks

I don't think this subboard is what people look at first, so naturally replies might be slow.

As for that, well.... It'd be nice, but I don't entirely see what that'd do when a reply to a post already CAN.

Wouldn't quite work for forums set up as this one is.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Celdia

What it would do is set up a mechanical system in the forum for popularity wars and karma whoring just like it does on every other forum that uses such a system.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Eternal

Why do we need a score for respect? We should respect one another anyways.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Xifanie

I think the point is to make users with negative karma feel bad and leave because of it, instead of talking to them.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Celdia

Oh, in that case can I put a -3 in this thread for MasterGrand?
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Xifanie

Have it your way, that's what he asked for anyway.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

3lric

I really don't care if the idea is liked or not, MasterGrand is NOT the first person to suggest this,
and should NOT be ridiculed in every fucking post that he makes.

I agree that he shouldn't have gotten upset after only 2 days of no replies, since most people do not check this
section of the forum.

BUT the fact is, he IS a hacker, just like the rest of us. And he HAS put out work, whether it be for FFT, Megaman, Biohazard, Suikoden. Whatever, he STILL does it all own his own without help from fucking ANYONE here AND he still shares it with us.

I really don't care who anyone is, or how long you've been here.
If I see this continue, I WILL without hesitation start removing posts and suspending accounts.
We will NOT have this site turn into what it used to be. Not while I'm here!

Dome

May 07, 2013, 07:33:05 pm #10 Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 08:09:06 pm by Elric
Quote from: Elric on May 07, 2013, 07:31:36 pm
I really don't care if the idea is liked or not, MasterGrand is NOT the first person to suggest this,

I agree that he shouldn't have gotten upset after only 2 days of no replies, since most people do not check this
section of the forum.

BUT the fact is, he IS a hacker, just like the rest of us. And he HAS put out work, whether it be for FFT, Megaman, Biohazard, Suikoden. Whatever, he STILL does it all own his own without help from fucking ANYONE here AND he still shares it with us.

If I see this continue, I WILL without hesitation start removing posts and suspending accounts.

I love you
Seriously, this is what I would expect from a serious admin.
Stop acting like Elitists guys, everyone has the right to share his/her ideas, good or bad

P.s: I don't like your idea, sorry

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

MasterGrand

May 09, 2013, 05:20:41 pm #11 Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 04:37:04 am by MasterGrand
Quote from: Elric on May 07, 2013, 07:31:36 pm

section of the forum.

As you wish Elric
Let's be together !!

GeneralStrife

Elric was defending you MG.
Anyways I don't like the idea but that's it. It's not a terrible idea.

MasterGrand

Quote from: GeneralStrife on May 10, 2013, 01:31:48 am
Elric was defending you MG.
Anyways I don't like the idea but that's it. It's not a terrible idea.

Maybe I don't understand Elric clearly .
I'm sad..........'
Let's be together !!

Mobius

Quote from: Celdia on May 06, 2013, 11:23:29 pm
What it would do is set up a mechanical system in the forum for popularity wars and karma whoring just like it does on every other forum that uses such a system.

Does post count not do this in a way?

"I have a superior post-count, I am a veteran. I am better than you and I will act the part."

But I agree. It would take away from the topics themselves by being a distraction. Not to mention a mob rule regarding rejection.
Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Xifanie

I think anyone who saw Voldemort still easily the #1 poster 2 years after he was banned can agree that post count is meaningless.

What really matters is one's power level.

Dome

Quote from: Xifanie on May 10, 2013, 10:42:38 am
What really matters is one's power level.

And Vegeta knows it very well

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Cloud09King

I'm sure there is a lot of work put into making many different sprites and classes and I appreciate the effort you guys put into it. Having said that, my request is that there be sprites, and perhaps even classes, put from One Piece. I'm sure you guys get these requests for characters from different anime all the time, but I would enjoy nothing more than to have the strawhat crew fight alongside me.

Angel

There actually is a sprite request thread in the Spriting forum. Not even ignored, either. :o
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?