• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:53:10 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Job Directory Thread

Started by LastingDawn, August 16, 2009, 12:28:54 am

LastingDawn

"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

SilvasRuin

August 16, 2009, 02:31:44 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SilvasRuin
Definitely a good start to organization.  It is useful and should be even more so once you come out with a fully playable version.  I especially like being able to see what you changed to what.  That should wind up helpful to those wanting to follow in your footsteps and want to use your work as guideposts on how to handle certain would-be stumbling blocks.  I'm rather surprised at what some of these are replacing.  Time Mage into Warder, Ninja into Gambler, and Oracle into Arbalist?  I never would have guessed.

Archael

August 16, 2009, 12:27:41 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
merge all lists of entries into 1 sticky thread

too many stickies currently

MiKeMiTchi

August 16, 2009, 10:45:07 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MiKeMiTchi
^ maybe merge it with the 'reorganization thread'
Also, add quick links not only for jobs. :)
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Smitson

Since theirs no thread for it and I can't seem to find any info on it, what's the difference between a Dragoon and a Lancer going to be?

LastingDawn

Well, the reason there's no thread for it was because it was labeled and introduced long ago (the reason the Traveler as well has no thread) they have a series of skills, rather than just Jump. Based more around a bit of crowd control and self support. (Also helped by their weapon type)
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!