• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:47:44 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

CoP Chapter 3 : Official Download.

Started by Kokojo, December 24, 2015, 01:57:27 am

HebrewToYou

Was able to get through the entire game through chapter 3. Really amazing patch, Kokojo. I had a lot of fun. I was especially fond of your inventory modifications. The stolen items I acquired along the way were very fun and unique.

azavier

when will chapter 4 come outt ? im loving this patch ! im in chapter 2 right now but i jist dont want it to end im used to playing the same story over but this is soooo great!

Ahong

HELP!!

Is it just me??
My screen got freezed out when i was trying to choose a soldier to dispatch. I'm using PSXFin from here.
Still at chapter 1, 3-4th battles. (after Scaefer betray).

Sorry, i dunno how to fix it, that is why i'm asking.

Mercilec

Hello Kokojo
I am a newbie looking for my ideal hack for FFT, so my question is: based on what perspective do you do the changes on this hack? what i mean? for example, do you go for more balance ? realism? unique classes ? or whatever.
thx in advance.

Also, where can i see the features of the hack?:)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

NHKGeneral

Hey with the new download when i enter the very first battle all of the sprites are just shadows... Idk if maybe i patched it wrong..

reev

Sup Kokojo. Ty for this project dude.

Are you planning release chapter 4?

3lric

Nope. Last time I spoke with him, he told me the project is dead/finished now.
  • Modding version: PSX