• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:43:01 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Elric's Events

Started by 3lric, September 07, 2013, 09:55:45 pm

3lric

September 07, 2013, 09:55:45 pm Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 04:15:06 am by Elric
*I'm posting all my non-Jot5 related event videos here, as well as some of the older Original Journey of the Five videos.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A series of short events detailing the adventures of a handful of members of Final Fantasy Hacktics, as they find themselves
in Ivalice for no logical reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A series of modified events from Vanilla Final Fantasy Tactics. Inspired by suggestions from Dome, these focus on some strange
what-if moments of FFT.

A bunch of the very old Original Journey of the Five videos. These have extremely outdated sprites, event scripts, and dialogue.
A good window into how much the project has evolved since it's original pre-pre alpha version.

A bunch of events from my eventing tutorial, I made most of these to help myself when I was first learning to event. Lots of
useful stuff here from Soundtest, Type 1 UnitAnim Frames, MON UnitAnim Frames & Attacks.

A couple events I've made for a couple side projects, as well as a very special non video game related event.
  • Modding version: PSX

kyozo22

September 08, 2013, 03:45:17 am #1 Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 04:33:43 pm by kyozo22
Hey those were some great vids!

Im glad I stopped caring about Naruto LONG before Id joined this site! Also glad that I never made my first post a sprite request. XD Some brilliant Taichii writing as well. lol

I want that pokemon mod. Looks hillarious. Would have to keep Rival as Algus though :P
Grind him into the dirt EVERY time!

The JOT5 vids were interesting but Im glad that they changed- just that bit more polished, you know? Still really good events,just that bit more polished, ja?

Damn, I hope that FF7 mod is being worked on! Looks VERY good, and Im not even a massive fan of that particular one. *gasp*

Oh, and one final thing: very, very smooth there with that personal non-gaming event. Its probably very wrong of me to ask, but was there an alternative side to the event if the other option was chosen?

Sorry, it just keeps niggling away at the back of my head! Feel free to tell me to 'F off!'
  • Modding version: WotL

Kagebunji

Heh, the adventures still make me laugh, even after watching it for so many times already :P

Great job man.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Quote from: kyozo22 on September 08, 2013, 03:45:17 am
Hey those were some great vids!

Im glad I stopped caring about Naruto LONG before Id joined this site! Also glad that I never made my first post a sprite request. XD Some brilliant Taichii writing as well. lol

I want that pokemon mod. Looks hillarious. Would have to keep Rival as Algus though :P
Grind him into the dirt EVERY time!

I'm glad you enjoyed them :) Thank you, I'd like to continue the Pokemon Tactics mod, but Pride has been busy lately, and he's the real brains of that operation.

The JOT5 vids were interesting but Im glad that they changed- just that bit more polished, you know? Still really good events,just that bit more polished, ja?

Yeah, those old Jot5 videos were from my first month on FFH, and compared to what we have now, they are pretty bad. Though I still get a kick out of em every now and then.

Damn, I hope that FF7 mod is being worked on! Looks VERY good, and Im not even a massive fan of that particular one. *gasp*

The FF7 project is being worked on, albeit quite slowly due to Jot5 Ch2 Production. Maybe after Chapter 2 we can so some more with that.

Oh, and one final thing: very, very smooth there with that personal non-gaming event. Its probably very wrong of me to ask, but was there an alternative side to the event if the other option was chosen?

Sorry, it just keeps niggling away at the back of my head! Feel free to tell me to 'F off!'

HAHAHA, I've been asked this question many times. No, I did not program a event in the case that she said No, as that would've been an awkward moment enough as it is. Though that video IS the live version of her seeing it for the very first time :)

Quote from: Kagebunji on September 08, 2013, 10:51:34 am
Heh, the adventures still make me laugh, even after watching it for so many times already :P

Great job man.

Thanks Mr. Bunji, there will be a new Kage n Twin episode before too long. lol

kyozo22

Ah cool. I had visions of Musty running off screaming/ sponaneously transforming into a crystal or something.

Also, nice avatar! Can I deduce from that random/ awesome Slenderman Avatar that we shall be seeing him in Jot5 Chapter 2? Perhaps somewhere like Yuguo Woods on a dark and stormy night...? :)

3lric

I've no idea what you're talking about

* Elric runs away

In all seriousness though, I did mention that we would have some Creepy Pasta inspired marks. Though I will not
confirm one of them to be Slenderman :P

kyozo22

Fair play. That is one bitchin avatar though - Id forgotten Slenderman was Creepy Pasta related.

Im somewhat ashamed to admit it, but Im not particularly up-to-date with the interweb Meme-dom. :P

Kagebunji

QuoteThanks Mr. Bunji, there will be a new Kage n Twin episode before too long. lol

That's more than good enough, heh. Just knowing you will continue this puts me at ease :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

@Kyozo, lol, I ONLY know him from CreepyPasta :P I'm not much on internet meme's, but I listen to CreepyPasta readings while I'm
trying to fall asleep as night, and while I'm working with acid during the day.

And yeah Mobius did an awesome job on the Slendy port :P

@Kage, of course they will continue, but you know it goes when Jot5 is in production mode xD