• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:16:58 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

theultrawolf's sprites #2

Started by theultrawolf, March 24, 2015, 02:36:28 am

Adhelbert

i like what you doing here  :cool:, i'm not spriter at all but i can tell you should rework on the left part of the hair, and one more thing, why when it comes to the neck you always make it too long  :mrgreen:, other than this i think it looks pretty good :D
  • Modding version: PSX

Valkirst

Yeah, I would say the bangs and the top messy hair spike stage right, need work. There is also some pillow shading going on up there and the neck is a long like Mike put it, I didn't notice it at first but it kind of looks like a pez dispenser. 
  • Modding version: PSX
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

theultrawolf

I gotta admit, the style of FFT's portraits is hard to master.
What do you think about this?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Kagebunji

It looks very good! FFT style portraits are hard, but you did really well, You could change the clothes a little bit perhaps, cause they remind of Ramza, but other than that it's a nice quality portrait :)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Koruten

These sprites of yours are fantastic. If you don't mind, I'd love to use Elly. I'd even use her based on the description you gave. Fits the setting of my patch. :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

theultrawolf

I'm glad you like them! And of course! Do with her what you wish :)

azavier

did u finish the sprite that shared the same face as aeris? i would really like to use it i love it

theultrawolf

I'm still working on her! I've been busy lately but I'll post another update here pretty soon ^.^

azavier