• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:18:45 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Patch Freezing During Subquest

Started by Kourama, February 16, 2010, 06:51:33 pm

Kourama

So I have been working on my _________ Patch which I posted a while back in the patch section because as it turns out I can now play it on my PSP without it slowing down then freezing. So I have most of the kinks working but now I'm at a loss.

In Chapter 4 when you can begin the subquest where there is the cutscene with Mustadio and you can start the section with Worker 8, that cutscene freezes at the now loading screen. I didn't change any of the event instructions or anything in the ENTD for that scene and have no idea how to fix this. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Edit: so the issue was playing the game on the PSP not the patch itself. When I transferred the save to my computer and used an emulator to play my patch it worked just fine. Seems like the cutscenes involving that room for the sidequests don't work on the PSP.