• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:45:31 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Help with patches Clueless

Started by baldrat60, September 28, 2015, 01:04:23 pm

Nyzer

Yep. PSP is much harder to work with. If you like the features of the PSP version, then that's cool - so do I - but it severely limits what you can mod on it, since a lot of it isn't accessible the same way it was in the PSX version.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Eternal

I have a Critical version of KO PSP sitting here on my desktop if you'd like it. It's untested after the start of Chapter III. I should warn you though, KO PSP Critical Mode is incredibly difficult and partially unfair. Most battles have you severely outnumbered and against enemies with good abilities. It's a test of challenge, to be sure. I would recommend KO PSP (regular), however, if you want a more vanilla experience/difficulty curve. That being said, KO PSP is tougher (mostly because broken things were rebalanced/removed), but there's still certain mechanics that can be abused, and it's still a fair romp.

EDIT: Also, I'll be making a TLW version of KO as well once it's out. I'm looking really forward to it!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817