• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:23:14 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT Android help.

Started by Rumplestiltskin, October 03, 2015, 02:11:58 am

Rumplestiltskin

So I have been playing fft since ps1 played on ps1 psp and iphone when I found out it came out for the android device I got excited. I had been finding many mods for other games to play at the time such as Kotor. After this came out I played all the way through doing a legit xp+jp grind using 3 (next job) player with Fundamentals as the backup. And one black mage with Fundamentals as the back up.  I would wnter a match and all of my players begin to use the 'focus' ability giving me +1atk and 10xp doing this through the game to get all jp and xp available. Im not within access to a pc or mac. So my question being does anyone have the time to modify a fftsave.bin file that has been moddified to add all sorts of extras such as teleport 2 or extra characters or 100% evasion items 100% crit chance stuff like that? Preferably one that has just began or one that is beginning ch 4

Angel

Spoilers: editing a save file does not modify game mechanics.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?