• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:26:22 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

-IMPORTANT- New Forum/IRC Rule

Started by Eternal248, December 13, 2011, 10:28:13 pm

Eternal

Hello FFHers, I'd like to notify you of a new rule going into effect immediately.

From here out, any mention of Voldemort, insanelyderpy, or 1.3 on the forums or on chat will not be allowed, since there have been issues between our sites in the past. I do not condone people causing trouble for anyone else, or any other sites, which is why I'm making this rule. I'm tired of the petty drama of it lately, and as much progress as FFH has made, I don't wish to see it mired by shadows of the past.

If you fail to follow this rule, the following will happen:

1) A warning.
2) A kick if from IRC, or your post will be deleted if on the forums.
3) A three-day ban.

This won't affect many of you, but I feel it's important to reinforce this to prevent more drama from occuring in the future.

Thanks for your cooperation,
-Eternal
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817