• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Project 13 Beginneth! (i.e, cleaning the Wiki)

Started by Eternal248, February 08, 2011, 06:14:07 pm

Eternal

February 08, 2011, 06:14:07 pm Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:24:09 am by Xifanie
OK, so with the help of Kure, he and I are going to start cleaning the Wiki, organizing it, and making it spambot proof. We need input and advice for what should be organized, how it should be organized, etc. I put this in News so that everyone would be sure to see this, since it's important that we have a clean Wiki for the site.

So, post your suggestions and advice for a new, clean FFH Wiki!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

GeneralStrife

Is there a way to make it so only registered and approved people can edit the wiki?

Pride

• Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Eternal

Yes, it's possible, and no, it's not set that way already. Look at all the spambots. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

GeneralStrife

Seems like a reasonable fix, if not too time consuming.

Vanya

I second that.
Also some general clean up and reorganization wouldn't hurt.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Does our wiki software support hide/spoiler tags?  I haven't seen a wiki that does, but it they could be useful for, say, documenting chucks of FFTPatcher source code.