• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:56:10 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

racing season is back...

Started by GeneralStrife, February 17, 2012, 03:43:47 pm

GeneralStrife

so excuse me if I start redneckin' the place up please!

Eternal

Nothing says American pride like racing cars in a circle for hours on end. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Xifanie

Yes GS we are SO excited about knowing more of your idols killed themselves in a death race.
Thank you for your hard work!
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kaijyuu

Isn't it more of an oval shape?

I've always thought they should upgrade to the infinity symbol shape.Then it'd be right turns as well as left.

GeneralStrife

Ovals, a Triangle track, two road tracks, two tiny tracks with nothin but beating and banging (they are the best IMO). Could use one or two more road courses but stock cars ran where they are for a reason.

GeneralStrife

Also, yall asked for it. sig and avatar lmao

Xifanie

I can handle it since I have you on ignore lmao
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Winter

I never thought they had upgraded the graphics of racing. That's good enough for me.

EmmaNigma

I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Lijj

3lric

That was funny enough to make Dr. Pepper come thru my nose...

very unexpected XD

EmmaNigma

ORIGINAL CHARACTER COPYRIGHT DO NOT STEAL
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.