• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:00:06 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

New Spriting Mod!

Started by 3lric, December 04, 2012, 08:16:23 pm

3lric

So as some of you know. Twinees no longer has as much time for FFH, and has decided to step down as the spriting mod.
Kagebunji is still a mod here, but since he's a Global Mod, that includes more then just the sprite section.

So without further adieu I would like to announce that Mike Mitchi will be Twinees replacement as spriting mod!

Mitchi has done some AMAZING work on Jot5, (as you will all know soon enough) in addition to everything else he has done
on his own without a connecting mod.

Thank you Mitchi, I know you will make us proud :D
  • Modding version: PSX

Lijj

Joseph Strife

Excelent choice! Grats Mitchi! :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

MiKeMiTchi

Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Xifanie

Get ready for a life of misery. We'll try to support you through it.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful