• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:58:42 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFTA2 Passive Abilities

Started by frank grimes, October 26, 2015, 05:09:11 am

frank grimes

Long time not posting or modding (military life makes stuff take a back seat). Has anyone had any luck with passive abilities such as editing jobs to have passives rather than learn them off items? Also has any headway been made in regards to the unknown values in lennarts job editor? I've played around with some values but to no avail.

Cheers

GasT87

Check the post about the tools for some images detailing a bunch of those including some special stuff about how the AI treats the different skills.
  On the Jobs front I believe that there is no support of having innate passives. Check Eternal post on one of the A2 post where he posted a RAR file with a bunch of tools and documentation.

frank grimes

Yeah I've got all the documentation, have had those for a while. The image on the tools page however is for abilities and not unknowns for the jobs. I've looked at a few and there is a value that is much higher for traditional tank jobs so I suspect it is something to do with damage but I haven't been able to test it properly yet.