• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:54:23 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

[Request] Cursor textures

Started by Kivutar, May 25, 2011, 05:05:22 pm

Kivutar

May 25, 2011, 05:05:22 pm Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 06:33:44 pm by Kivutar
Hi all, I need help to get the textures of the battle cursor.
I need the frames of the blue tile, and the cross over the head.
Can one of you get it for me?

How do you get these textures? Directly from the ISO or using an emulator?

Thanks.
Tethical, an online FFT clone

Eternal

I don't think those are in Shishi so someone may have to screenshot it from the emulator and cut it from that screenshot.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Cheetah

Those are able to be found. I have never been able to find the palettes for the knife pointer, but that is easy enough to create. ShiShi can't do it, but we could use other programs to grab it which would likely be better than getting it from the emulator.
Current Projects:

Kivutar

Quote from: Eternal248 on May 27, 2011, 10:56:38 am
I don't think those are in Shishi so someone may have to screenshot it from the emulator and cut it from that screenshot.

Ripping it would giveas bad result as when I ripped the "Congratulation" screen...

Quote from: Cheetah on May 27, 2011, 12:09:07 pm
Those are able to be found. I have never been able to find the palettes for the knife pointer, but that is easy enough to create. ShiShi can't do it, but we could use other programs to grab it which would likely be better than getting it from the emulator.

Nice :)
But if it is too difficult, don't lose your time with it. Don't spend a week on this. I'll just use custom textures.
Tethical, an online FFT clone

GeneralStrife

or we could create a whole new pointer thing

Lijj

Here's a possible new pointer (I made the outline use transparent pixels as the original does):
  • Modding version: PSX