• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:16:49 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

how i do Ability strikes all?

Started by rnrsantos, November 19, 2015, 09:53:51 am

rnrsantos

November 19, 2015, 09:53:51 am Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 10:30:14 am by rnrsantos
how do I set up a skill that strikes all enemies or allies on the map? I'm using FFTPatcher.

Ex: Cure 1/5 hp all allies in map.

Thank you.

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

rnrsantos

Grand Angel

November 19, 2015, 12:07:13 pm #3 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 12:14:22 pm by Grand Angel
When I make map-targeting abilities, I set it up like this:

Make sure Range is set to 0, and Vertical and Effect are 255.

For the checkboxes, make sure at least Auto-Target, Allow Self-Target, Hit Allies/Enemies and Hit Caster are checked.

Do not check Weapon Range, Vertical Fixed/Threshold, or Select Target.

Edit: Galaxy Stop is a good copy/paste ability, since it has all of these things.  Just paste it over the ability and edit it to your liking.

rnrsantos

Quote from: Grand Angel on November 19, 2015, 12:07:13 pm
When I make map-targeting abilities, I set it up like this:

Make sure Range is set to 0, and Vertical and Effect are 255.

For the checkboxes, make sure at least Auto-Target, Allow Self-Target, Hit Allies/Enemies and Hit Caster are checked.

Do not check Weapon Range, Vertical Fixed/Threshold, or Select Target.

Edit: Galaxy Stop is a good copy/paste ability, since it has all of these things.  Just paste it over the ability and edit it to your liking.

tks man!!! I go to try!!!!