• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Hi Guys .. Just wondering if it's possible

Started by Adhelbert, October 24, 2015, 06:48:08 pm

Adhelbert

I know its kinds of weird but can i force unit (like ramza, delita, or any of those generic who joins you at the academy ) to have special skillset like izlude (nightblade's skillsets and another skillsets called jump)  :D :D

THANKS  :mrgreen:
  • Modding version: PSX

Angel

Very easily done with FFTPatcher, though doesn't work with generics; it would have to be a non-generic unit, but otherwise easily accomplished.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Adhelbert

Sorry it's my fault i wasn't specific   :| i mean i give him the skillsets and makes him unable to change his job (like what happens when you let zodiac beasts joins you)

3lric

Uh, that's not at all what you first asked... Zodiac beasts are monsters with assigned skillets. (like worker 8)

Angel

* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Xifanie

Well, except for Ramza since he's hardcoded... so he's a lot more difficult to handle since you can't just change him through FFTPatcher. Pretty sure what you want is ENTD 188 regardless.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful