• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:22:24 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

reinoe

At 34:00 The two swords ninja uses head break on the theif.  The first break works and then the second break...works???  Shouldn't the second attempt register as a regular attack if the opponent doesn't have a headpiece?  It happens again at 36:44.
My dreams can come true!

Barren

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

reinoe

September 25, 2012, 01:49:21 pm #1622 Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 01:57:03 pm by reinoe
Quote from: Barren on September 25, 2012, 11:28:20 am
FFT Arena 1.38c Showcase Series: Reks

Huzzah I won a match.  Les Liaisons is not as terrible as I first thought.  I just have to avoid berserked ninjas on small maps.  Also, Thanks Barren for doing uploads in general.  I wish I could make videos too.
My dreams can come true!

Reks

Quote from: Barren on September 25, 2012, 11:28:20 am
FFT Arena 1.38c Showcase Series: Reks

The Granary is officially the enemy map of SWA now.They NEVER win on it. Otherwise, some teams did well, some were badly planned, and one lost due to bad luck.
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Malroth

And one died due to the enemy sleeping the undead samurai they were supposed to try to hurt

Barren

Just to let everyone know that 1.38d will be coming out soon according to FFMaster. Hopefully this will solve whatever bugs the patch had

In the mean time if anyone wants to help me out at making videos while I'm busy with college you're welcome to do so. If you need any help on setting up please PM me and I'll be more than happy to help

Reks

September 27, 2012, 11:50:13 pm #1626 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 11:51:29 pm by Eternal

Ahong

Hello, i'm a new guy here. just want to ask. is MP Switch available in FFT Arena 1.38c too? :)

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Ahong

Oh, but when i write "MP Switch" on the Team Design Tool, it's available. :D
That's why i ask first before i post my team here. (sorry if my english is bad)

Eternal

That's just a bug with the memory card generator. It's not an actual legit ability.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

The Damned

(Hunh. Wonder why MP Switch is showing up in the generator at all.)

Anyway, while I intend to finally make another (fail) team now that 138d, I might as well quickly point out that as interesting as your "Judgment" team is, Eternal, you have two units named "Bergan". I'm assuming that's not intentional unless it's a really esoteric reference to that facial portrait that has two images of Bergan's face as seen here.

Not really important or anything, but one really does get the chance to call a unit "Zargabaath" and have it make sense in context.

P.S. Thanks for still doing so many videos, Barren. The others as well (even though I haven't viewed them and likely couldn't easily watch them).
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

Eternal

One's supposed to be Ghis. I'll fix that now.

The Damned

(Sigh. Of course I didn't send it off before I was gone all day.)

In truth, I had suspected Ghis was your fourth so that you could complete your dead Judge quartet. Still, I had futilely hoped that you were using Zargabaath's awesome name rather than that useless git's.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

Barren

Reks

Quote from: Barren on September 30, 2012, 07:54:42 pm
FFT Arena 1.38d Eternal - Judgment

Match 1: Barren's team is quite a decent one.
Match 2: Moonlight can be a deadly weapon in the right situation. And the glode should be removed again.
Match 3: Wonder why Move-MP UP doesn't work? Move-HP UP has been failing as well.

Ahong

Hello, this is my first team, :D

All Kind Range Combat
Pallete : White/Black

---------------------------
Ahong
Male
Aquarius
Paladin

PA Save
Attack Up
Move-MP Up
Chaos Blade

Diamond Helmet
Silk Robe
Leather Mantle

Nurse, Reraise, Grand Cross
Natalie
Female
Taurus
Chemist
Draw Out
Critical Quick
Magic Attack Up
Jump+2
Blaze Gun

Holy Miter
Brigandine
Chantage

Hi-Potion, Hi-Ether, Soft, Bandage, Phoenix Down
Masamune
Gin
Female
Capricorn
Priest
Summon Magic
Auto Potion
Short Charge

Wizard Staff

Golden Hairpin
Wizard Robe
Chantage

Cure 4, Raise 2
Fairy, Carbunkle, Cyclops, Zodiac
Jin
Male
Serpentarius
Archer
Ninjitsu
Auto Potion
Attack Up
Move-MP Up
Ultimus Bow

Twist Headband
Power Sleeve
Bracer

Arm Aim
Kagesougi

Please give it a comment ^_^.

Reks

Sure, but post it in the team submissions thread, not here. I'll PM you what I think after I wake up.

Ahong

Sorry,
I think it's for the team in ver. 1.38d before launching back there. x_x

Barren