• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Setting up to screen record your computer/laptop with max framefrate!

Started by Wiz, May 10, 2011, 08:32:42 pm

Wiz

Tutorial CamStudio FTW!

What you need

- CamStudio
- Divx 6.8.5 Video Codec (Codec only)

Camstudio found on this website
Divx 6.8.5 can be found here

If you ever feel like feel like sharing a visual tutorial in the future, these settings allow you to do so in excellent quality.

Saves everyone time if they can see how to do something vs. having to figure it out on their own.

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Barren

I was thinking on how do you make sure that when you talk the music is also in sync as well
You dare cross blades with me?

Mando

My ePSXE fps is either too slow or fast when running this patch. How did you guys get it to run constantly at 120fps? I think mine is only doing 60/200 :/

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Wiz

Quote from: Barren on May 11, 2011, 12:48:03 pm
I was thinking on how do you make sure that when you talk the music is also in sync as well

Don't know if that's a question, but if it is, just run a test vid with any game on any emulator and see if it's in sync with your commentary.

If you're talking about adding BG music let's say to an AI Tourney vid, it's best to do that post production (add in via Movie Maker) because you can balance out the music more easily.

Quote from: Mando on May 11, 2011, 12:54:39 pm
My ePSXE fps is either too slow or fast when running this patch. How did you guys get it to run constantly at 120fps? I think mine is only doing 60/200 :/

I took a look at your settings and you want to uncheck "Auto-detect FPS/Frame Skipping Limit" and instead check/select "FPS Limit". Doing so will run the game at w.e. speed you desire as opposed to just to 60 or 200 FPS.

Wiz

Oh? I should try this out sometime. I'll get back to you in the distant future about this. Busy IRL :P