• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:10:03 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Memory Card Generator v2.02 - Arena 1.38

Started by Xifanie, June 19, 2012, 04:00:39 pm

Barren

Another error I saw: in the text under the equipment row, focus band is listed twice and one of them doesn't label the status immunity that comes with it

I did try rewriting the text but for some reason microsoft excel is no letting me. I know for a fact i enabled macros unless that's got nothing to do with it
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

FFMaster

That's my fault. Chakra Band is named Focus Band in the fftext for some reason...
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Xifanie

Barren, I protected all my sheets to prevent people from doing stuff like that. All the data is ripped, the only thing I can't rip, is all the hardcoded/ASM hacks. If you TRULY want to edit a name or something, you have to unhide the ISO Data sheet and edit either the TacText data for text, or the SCUS data for the other stuff. But then again, it's all pointless since FFM will have to fix all that stuff himself for the ISO.

It's pointless to mention all of that here because those issues aren't MC Gen based at all. Just point me out if some ASM stuff changed and need to be adjusted for this newer version.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Barren

Just downloaded it again on a new lap top and for some reason whenever I put a space in a character's name its an error; an unknown character. Anyone knows whats up with that?
You dare cross blades with me?

feeldawrath

I'm running Excel 2007 and none of the buttons work in any of the tabs (i.e. New, Save, Export, Import, etc.), I have Macros enabled, anyone want to help me out?
"Your actions have meaning only if they hold true to your ideals."
-Ramza Beoulve

The Damned

(I'm unsure of this is just me with my horrible luck, but....)

For some reason, it seems like the download on the front page is devoid of the actual Excel document unless it's somehow invisible to my ancient computer. This despite being the same size the Excel file that I had to have Barren link me too.

Might want to double-check that.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"