• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:20:05 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Topic to help our FFH videos on youtube. Post them here and get them rated!

Started by Dome, December 27, 2011, 05:04:56 am

Kagebunji

I must agree, why this isn't sticked yet? Get to it someone.

Mod Edit: 'kay.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Wiz

(I know it's not FFT vids, but spare me XP)

Just thought I'd ask for some support from you guys in regards to my YT channel. Despite the plea, I hope you guys enjoy this video, Kaizo Mario World 2 Part 5 - I'M BACK AND TAKE THAT LEVEL 9, which just got done processing literally less than 5 min ago.

A year later, and I'm getting back to it. If you're curious, here's the quality difference that has transpired between part 4 and part 5, Kaizo Mario World 2 part 4.

Part 6 is rendering atm in Camtasia and should be up 90 min at most from now meaning I'll make another post with that vid.

I need to comment and make a vid response to this as well because just less than a few hours ago, I watched it and it has significantly increased the picture quality of my vids (Kaizo Mario World 2 Part 5 and beyond). Watch it before it gets taken down (For w.e. reason)!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

Quote from: Wiz on January 24, 2012, 02:19:45 am
(I know it's not FFT vids, but spare me XP)

Just thought I'd ask for some support from you guys in regards to my YT channel. Despite the plea, I hope you guys enjoy this video, Kaizo Mario World 2 Part 5 - I'M BACK AND TAKE THAT LEVEL 9, which just got done processing literally less than 5 min ago.

A year later, and I'm getting back to it. If you're curious, here's the quality difference that has transpired between part 4 and part 5, Kaizo Mario World 2 part 4.

Part 6 is rendering atm in Camtasia and should be up 90 min at most from now meaning I'll make another post with that vid.

I need to comment and make a vid response to this as well because just less than a few hours ago, I watched it and it has significantly increased the picture quality of my vids (Kaizo Mario World 2 Part 5 and beyond). Watch it before it gets taken down (For w.e. reason)!

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8354.new#new

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Dome

I feel this particular battle deserves a mention in this topic...
I mean, we are talking about Ramza VS Delita ;-)

Dome