Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT Patcher .478 Source Code  (Read 61409 times)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
Raijinili [Posts: 67]
  • View Profile
  • [June 02, 2018, 05:05:11 AM]
Re: FFT Patcher .478 Source Code
« Reply #280 on: June 02, 2018, 05:05:11 AM »
As far as I know, continued development on FFTPatcher (if any) will be at the GitHub repo. Bug reports should probably go on the bug tracker there.
The Puppet ---Master---
Elric (Overseer) [Posts: 4035]
  • View Profile
  • Youtube Channel
  • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bones42
  • [September 13, 2018, 02:20:41 PM]
« Reply #281 on: September 13, 2018, 02:20:41 PM »
I'm not git savy.

Anyway, there appears to be another issue. In the Bonus.bin, in shishi, in Number 2, for Elidibs, it has the "This Game is Complete!" instead of "This Battle is Complete!" I'm 99% certain that the former is supposed to be on the Altima one, not Elidibs.

Edit: Another issue. Map 120 doesn't show up in the list for the other images in shishi. In previous versions it was called "(Garbled name) -- Sloped Checkboard" which came after Checkboard Wall Waterland. In the newer shishi, Checkboard Wall Waterland is the last one displayed to edit. This is an issue since we use a ASM for TLW to copy another map onto this location so that we can have it show a different name due to how one of the battles in TLW was done.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 02:20:23 PM by Elric »
    • Modding version: PSX
  • <@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.
    Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other
    Glain [Posts: 482]
    • View Profile
    • [September 13, 2018, 06:21:23 PM]
    « Reply #282 on: September 13, 2018, 06:21:23 PM »
    Regarding BONUS.BIN: All the images in that file are found by Shishi using the same procedure; there's nothing different about image number 2.  Seems farfetched that part of the image would be right and another part wouldn't.

As for maps, it appears that the number is off by one in the XML file.  Try finding /Resources/PSXFiles.xml within the FFTP directory, and edit this line (line 2439):
    <Repeat Number="119" Offset="2560"> and change the Number from 119 to 120.

EDIT: Apparently I'm full of it and that file is compiled directly into the Shishi EXE so you can't edit it! Here's an updated EXE.
    EDIT: It's also stored as plain ASCII text in the EXE so you could hex edit it.
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 04:40:15 AM by Glain »
    The Puppet ---Master---
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • [September 14, 2018, 04:32:28 AM]
    « Reply #283 on: September 14, 2018, 04:32:28 AM »
    Thank you!

• <@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.

The Puppet ---Master---
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • [September 14, 2018, 12:51:45 PM]
    « Reply #284 on: September 14, 2018, 12:51:45 PM »
    As for the bonus.bin thing, i found it weird as well, but during my last playthru, i noticed that it didnt say "this game is complete" as it should, and instead says "this battle is complete" am i mistaken that it should be at the end of the altima battle and not the DD?

I watched some LPs that show that is should show on the Altima battle, but on the old winningconditions.bmp file i had from Xif, it shows the same way it does in shishi, so I'm going to assume I derped something in the displayed conditions at the end of the altima battle and that this has nothing to do with shishi
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 02:21:31 PM by Elric »

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]