• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:07:29 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Seushiro's Sprites... Redoing some sprites

Started by Seushiro, August 19, 2009, 12:12:50 am

GeneralStrife

November 29, 2009, 02:00:29 pm #480 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by GeneralStrife
Both your ritz and new marche are looking good, i have to admit the old one is bleh.

Zalge

November 29, 2009, 02:04:56 pm #481 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zalge
The old Marche would still make a very good unique character sprite. Or perhaps with a few more palettes... A generic.

Seushiro

2010. . . year of sprite completion ei. . . . well I got a lot to complete this year with all my unfinished sprites. . .

starting again from my very first sprite. . .

VampragonLord

looks halfway decent, though he seems a bit.... "chibi"
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

jimmyjw88

That's much better, Seushiro. Though, that Shrine Knight's belt isn't really working. Normal belt would be better.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

RolyTunedIn

yes i agree with jimmy. and it's looking alot nicer than your original :D

Cheetah

The hair needs some definite work in making it perhaps a bit less bulky and major work on the coloring and shading. Chibi-ish is definitely a good term for it, but I'm not sure what else is doing that other than the hair. It is great to see you back in action though.
Current Projects:

jimmyjw88

I think the hair should be the only problem. Lesser details, now its a little bit too much. The rest of the body is good.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

mav

I think you should try taking Izlude or Wiegraf's hair, then just recolor and modify it to look a little more like Squall. Also, the pants look really strange. Did you use Elmdor's? It looks like you've distributed the colors improperly--there should be some open space between his legs.

Seushiro

thanks for the feedback will try and hit those suggestions but believe it or not that is modified izlude with less forehead and side parting for hair. . . for normal belt any suggestions?. . . im really slower now than before with finishing sprites. . .

mav

For the hair, the parting actually looks okay, it's your attempts to separate the hair strands that weren't done well. For the belt, you could recolor Delita's, or at least take the buckle.

jimmyjw88

Yeah, what mav said. Lossen up a bit of the hair details.

Seushiro

It has been a long time and still I suck at spriting ahaha.. I finally finished my Marche sprite and used the portrai sent to me years back. I hope I can redo a lot of my sprites and some requests

Kagebunji

Haha, what a surprise! Welcome back Seushiro, certainly been a long while, heh(4 years!). I'm happy to see some old face back :)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Metal

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

Seushiro

I think I might not be good in making X-Men but I can try once I get the concepts on which parts to use. Right now I'm still working on my unfinished sprites.

CONMAN

I love seeing spriters return to this site!  I'm definitely a fan of your work.  I would really like to see you finish that Ryu!  Big breath of fire fan- he would make for an excellent boss battle.

I've been a fan ever since I first saw your Exodus creation- I know what kind of an effort that work requires!  I actually had to put him on a monster sheet just to play around with him!
  • Modding version: PSX

Seushiro

Nice patching up there CONMAN. I always planned a chocobo knight on an armored chocobo but never got it done I should try out making a monster even if I know it is the hardest to make:) Also I will do my best not leave my works hanging in the air. I still have a short attention span so while working on a sprite I still come up with concepts and just have to let it out. Update on Ryu of BOF III... Can anyone help me make a more decent Portrait?

Seushiro

Just a simple Iron Man Concept From Delita Palettes reversed.