• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:42:12 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Help,what patches are for WOTL

Started by baldrat61, April 02, 2014, 03:37:51 am

baldrat61

Hi could someone tell me what patches are available for WOTL on psp. I love all the new content in this but id like a small increase in difficulty and if theres any new content patches which are considered the best. Thanks

Angel

FFT KO PSP is it, as far as what's hosted here. Eternal was also working on a PSP version of Parted Ways, but no idea what state that is in currently.

Alternatively, since you mentioned the new content, there's The Lion War, which is WotL's content on PSX, and is intended to be a base patch from which future patches can be derived. Not done yet, but getting there.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

baldrat61

Hi ive had a quick read thanks seems like what in looking for,though now worried the game will be to easy as this is my fourth play through looking for added challenge. Though not the insanely derpy if 1.3. Could you tell me how the multiplayer battles are added.

Eternal

I can help with that. The multiplayer battles are added (in one form or another) in Midlight's Deep, and a very select few appear elsewise in various locations. Likewise, the multiplayer items are also added, but replace old, semi-useless items.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

baldrat61

Thanks for that,How about the difficulty?

Eternal

It's harder than Vanilla FFT just because most of the broken things have been nerfed/rebalanced, but it's not designed to bust your balls. Midlight's Deep and the Trials are, however, designed to be somewhat difficult.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

baldrat61

Thanks again for the reply,apologies for my ignorance but do the multiplayer missions have there own story.Id also read about books from the japanese version are these in. Thanks

Angel

The sound novels are not implemented in any mod or patch. They are not fully translated by any one person, and they are not organized in a meaningful way in TacText (nor are they even formatted correctly, iirc), so you simply won't find them playable anywhere but the Japanese version.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

baldrat61

Ok cool,is there anyway you can get an idea of there content,and how about multiplayer story is there one?

baldrat61

April 11, 2014, 01:56:44 pm #9 Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 02:05:05 pm by baldrat61
One final question is the difficulty of fft sort of comparable to fft 1.3 easy type and if not will i get a significant challeng at midlights deep and trials?