• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:51:46 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Dark Knight PSX remake

Started by suekru, December 10, 2014, 04:23:32 pm

suekru

December 10, 2014, 04:23:32 pm Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 05:19:48 pm by Xifanie
Once again I have another question, I was playing something I am not allowed to discuss here and I know you get that dark night in the story, but I wanted to copy the stats over and replace bard/dancer with it since I never use them anyway, and add dark knight, but I wanted to keep the same job requirements as the psp version, would this be possible with the whole master knight and wizard(black mage) and the 20 kills things, if not I'll just do 8 for the knight and wizard and add squire and something else to make it a little harder to get. anyway is this possible to do?

Xifanie

Just go for the lvl 8 requirements; no one's going to attempt making a hack for this.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

suekru

didn't think there was, and trust me I know no one would, I wouldn't even if I could, just wanted to know if it was already in the game and just not used and they decided not to use it and then used it in psp version, but oh well, its not a big deal. Thanks c: