• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

Reks

Instruments is meant to be basic, so needs no changes.

Thunderstruck is SWA 2.0, and aside from one minor change, they don't have any other weakness that's not hiding

Might be a new team in the future, but right now feeling to melancholy to care.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Leif1991

Wow, that was an intense match! Pistachio was most definitely the MVP. I would have lost if it weren't for him.
Season 3 A.I. Tournament Champion

silentkaster

Thanks Barren for the videos!
GG. Chemist did his job well and kept party alive and boosted their MA. Fun match.
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Otabo

Barren or TrueLight, if it's not too much trouble, could I get a few matches with Odd Quartet & Springtime Sisters? The former as they only had one match since they debuted weeks ago and the latter since they're going back to being inactive really soon. Thanks.

silentkaster

Hmmm perhaps a Gauntlet Series with sisters since they've only lost once? Just a suggestion...
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Otabo

I guess. If any of my teams could use a gauntlet match, I'd want it to be Frannies or Quartet actually.

TrueLight

I just recorded a couple of matches for you, Otabo. They'll be up later today.
  • Modding version: PSX

Otabo

You never fail to disappoint, TrueLight. Thanks a lot.

Reks

Quote from: Otabo on May 26, 2014, 05:01:54 pm
You never fail to disappoint, TrueLight. Thanks a lot.

Never fail to amaze or never disappoint?

Otabo

Malroth

2H attack up berserk chiri user= OMGWTF damage

Otabo

Yeah...nothing much to say about that one.

Wow, that was...very interesting overall. Thief gets his Cursed Ring stolen, so he had to go and take his friend's Cursed Ring (that was a chuckle in itself), and then there's the fact that the paladin killed the whole team by himself, pretty much. Berserk also played its part. I think if Fenire's units could've reached the dancer earlier, he would have had a better chance and I was actually glad that Fenire's priest didn't have Move-MP Up, otherwise round 2 would have lasted a hell of a lot longer I think. GG Fenire.

Reks

May 27, 2014, 01:16:41 am #3394 Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:36:01 am by Reks
That's no help for your team... I'm so sorry ._.

Though I nearly screamed "LEROY JENKINS!" as my Archer charged forward in round 2

EDIT: DERP

Thanks for the matches, Truelight. Don't say it enough.

Otabo

May 27, 2014, 03:31:04 am #3395 Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:42:10 am by Otabo
Doesn't matter really; SS is one of my teams that I've figured out how they operate in general. I guess I could've said this in the spoiler in my last post, but when they don't get utterly curbstomped, they do decent enough for a team that hasn't been updated in over a year. Maybe more. I seriously can't remember the last time I updated Sisters, to be honest. Still not going to be updating them as they're going away soon and I haven't figured out what to change on them. They had a pretty good run, though - they won over half of their matches; which is pretty good compared to other teams of mine.

On another note, your thunder team is nice Reks. I completely suck at making elemental based teams; at least ones that actually are somewhat effective. Heck, certain classes I just stay away from altogether. I'll take my thieves, monks and mediators any day.

Leif1991

I was wondering if I could see matches from my teams, "Lean, Green, Killing Machines" and "Revenge of the Green Team" against other opponents.
Season 3 A.I. Tournament Champion

Barren

You dare cross blades with me?

Barren

You dare cross blades with me?

Reks

New team! Though they probably suck, and the JP is likely of since I didn't calculate well.

I didn't feel like math today, so if something's broken let me know.