• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:34:16 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT Arena SCC Tourney Registration

Started by Barren, July 22, 2015, 05:36:15 pm

Elmdork

Quote from: CT5Holy on August 08, 2015, 06:14:02 pm
Desktop is good to go! I can definitely help host :D
Quote from: Barren on August 08, 2015, 06:30:51 pm
Sweet! That is awesome news! Would like to help me with the winner's bracket just like old times?

:D
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

CT5Holy

Quote from: Barren on August 08, 2015, 06:30:51 pm
Sweet! That is awesome news! Would you like to help me with the winner's bracket just like old times?

Gladly :D
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Gaignun

August 10, 2015, 01:47:10 am #102 Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:32:11 pm by Gaignun
Team submitted.

I encountered a goofy glitch while testing my team: If a unit afflicted with Stop receives Quick through Life Song Last Song, the unit will get its turn even if it's killed before Stop wears off.  In my case, I watched an animated corpse retreat four tiles then drop dead.  I wonder if this glitch also exists in vanilla FFT.

Barren

Thanks everyone who submitted your teams. As you are aware today is the last day for registration so any edits you wish to make you have until midnight tonight.

Also when Andante pick out the maps again for the brackets we can get started as early as this Wednesday.
You dare cross blades with me?

gatebuster202

Yo, Barren, midnight my time or your?  :roll: (Serious question though.)
  • Modding version: PSX
Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers

Barren

Corosar

two days? hmmm will have to keep that in mind!
Time for a new season!

V 1.4.1 W/L: 3 / 7
V 1.4 W/L: 3 / 14.5
V 1.39 W/L: 13.25 / 22

Barren

Corosar are you still able to host or do you need Mudvayne to do it?

Corosar

Judging by the way my system seemed to handle recording.. i should be able to do so... though i am not sure on the quality at the moment... i am planning to do a few test recordings to make sure everything is working as planned but i would say i should be ready. it does help i would be doing the losers bracket... helps me to have more time to prepare.
Time for a new season!

V 1.4.1 W/L: 3 / 7
V 1.4 W/L: 3 / 14.5
V 1.39 W/L: 13.25 / 22

Barren

Allright registration is now over. I'm going to open the Single Class Challenge Tournament topic as of today! Good luck to you all!

Shintroy

Forgot to give one of my units projectile guard just in case I run into Barren's team. Regret.
Some day my people will be free.

Mudvayne

I have a feeling Barren is going to be my first opponent in R2 (sorry Jumza) and is going to wreck me. That was also an oversight of mine considering I was betting on archers to take the tourney...

Jumza

I feel like I'm regretting this the most since I'm facing him round 1, but maybe I'll do ok in the losers bracket.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Mudvayne

No offence but I doubt you'd make it past me in round 2 anyways since 2 of my units absorb earth and you have an all scholar team with earth dragon on 2 units. I also have other elements to get around your earth absorb but if your scholars cast earth dragon you'll be healing half of my team every time. Your only 2 non-earth based attacks are holy, and chiri.

Bad luck for you with your first two match ups, that's for sure. :P

Jumza

Huh, that's funny that you mention the half team healing bit since Barren had the same and it didn't effect the match as much as I thought it would, I even ended up winning o.o
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Barren

Sorry Mudvayne for making you look bad. Oh well. RNG hasn't been kind to me. At least I took down the season 4 champ so I at least have that under my belt. Dunno how much longer my archers can go. It depends if I face squires or priests next