• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:37:37 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

[old]The Lion War 1.06 - DOWNLOAD HERE!

Started by 3lric, September 21, 2019, 06:20:31 pm

fennieyuen

v1.01 fixed the bug for changing skills for females characters!
I am seriously have lots of fun with this!!!  :) :)

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

rafasites

I think I noticed a bug in the shop when I try to buy "Mythril Sword" the screen goes dark and after a while the game crashes.

Choto

Quote from: rafasites on October 02, 2019, 09:46:16 am
I think I noticed a bug in the shop when I try to buy "Mythril Sword" the screen goes dark and after a while the game crashes.

If possible post in the bug reports thread what emulator you are using and attach a savestate and a description of how to trigger the bug. Thanks

Wingale

Finally!
I'm so excited to play this. Thanks for all your hard work!
  • Modding version: PSX

Cerabow

I just want to say thank you everyone for all your hard work and efforts. I know this was a ton of work and took SO MUCH of everyone's free time. I really appreciate the efforts and strides made to bring this to completion as far as it could be within the hardware limits.

*cracks knuckles*

Now lets see if I can break it so it can be further polished.  :D
--
Robert'); DROP TABLE Students;--
  • Discord username: Cerabow

3lric

1.03 will be a bit later tonight rather than this morning. Still working on a couple fixes we want to get into this update.

3lric

Version 1.02 of The Lion War, is now live! Download and patch to a new clean image and then you should be fine to load your hardsaves (not savestates) to see what was fixed, visit the bug reports thread HERE

Rabbi Raccoon

My Balthier who teleports behind enemies and jabs them 4 times with the Javelin II is my new favorite character. I was debating kicking him out for Byblos but not anymore.

Ansehelm

Do we have a timeline for the patch resources for modders?  I'm itching to get started on transferring my mod to this as a base

3lric

Should be as soon as we get the last few bugs worked out. I have a patch version 1.03 coming in a day or two, we will see how that goes.

I dont want to put out resources then have all the resources get bug fixes that people dont want to update to due to them already putting their info into the bugged resources, if that make sense.

3lric

Version 1.03 of The Lion War, is now live! Download and patch to a new clean image and then you should be fine to load your hardsaves (not savestates) to see what was fixed, visit the bug reports thread HERE

pmiranda

Hi there,

Will the Lion War mod have the multiplayer items from WoTL (including Fell Swords)?  Just curious.

Excited to give this a try!
  • Modding version: WotL

3lric

Nope. There is no extra space for more items. Which is why you get an existing item from the agrias bday event rather than the lipstick.

The extra items and multiplayer stuff is about the only stuff not added from WotL

pmiranda

• Modding version: WotL

Heisho

Hello there!
Sorry for being late to party.
First of all, congrats Elric and Co., this is a great work you guys have done. Second I have been poking around the patch with Patcher tools and I found you guys made a new formula for Barrage and Ashley skills, I'm eager to know more about that. Finally I've trying to track where can I change the items from the Agrias Birthday and the rescue Reis event. I checked the ENTD but found nothing, perhaps I'm being clueless and the answer is really close.
Along some other stuff I'll wait until the ASM and resources are released from you guys.

In the meantime kudos for the whole team this is most excellent work.

Regards.
Grrr, arwg, hiss, and some other zombie noises...
  • Discord username: Heisho

3lric

November 04, 2019, 05:00:56 pm #35 Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 12:20:26 am by Elric
Heya. So the agrias bday event item is done via event command, and not something you can edit in patcher.

The resources for the mod including the ASMs will be release soon. Just trying to hammer out one last bug for 1.04 and the resources will come out at the same time

EDIT: Was there supposed to be a special item in the reis rescue event? AFAIK, it was just the 2 ribbons you get from the Aliste and Bremondt battles. I know very little about WotL, everything I setup for TLW was based on info on the net and lots and lots and lots of terribad WotL videos that I sat through

HebrewToYou

I don't believe there's any special Reis Rescue item.

Nyzer

I honestly just think it's regular War Trophy stuff. I know we didn't make it an event drop; the only one we ever set up was for the birthday event.

Heisho

Yeah, it is actually War Trophy items when they get to the room she is held captive. If I remember correctly what I saw at the PSP info on the Patcher the units that provide those trophies are hidden in the other side on the room.
The items were: Golden Hairpin (A6), H Bag(76), Sprint Shoes (D5), Diamond Armlet (E0) and Sortilege/Salty Rage (EF)
Grrr, arwg, hiss, and some other zombie noises...
  • Discord username: Heisho

plasma27

Hey man. Is this for the ps1 or psp? In this mod, can you get those enemy exclusive jobs like feel knight, holy knight, celebrant, and others?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL