• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:34:33 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

GeneralStrife

Yeah man. Leave it to us to love a game with hardarse styling.
Oh, almost forgot

Kagebunji

For the first one, with white cape:
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

twinangel

Quote from: Kagebunji on March 28, 2012, 08:34:36 am
For the first one, with white cape:

Hi again, well i like the 4 and the 7, thx in advance for work on her.

3lric

Fixed and tested in Palette Editor and Shishi

• Modding version: PSX

twinangel

Quote from: Elric42 on March 28, 2012, 07:04:29 pm
Fixed and tested in Palette Editor and Shishi

Thx Elric for take your time and fix her

3lric

Lijj

Just stay out of the water!
or your chest and arms will transform

Reks

It's be interesting to see a sprite based off of her clothing. If I don't do so myself, then I requests this.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

GeneralStrife

looks quite Like a native american outfit.. But remember you wont be able to fit all that detail into a FFT sprite.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Bottom = Male Geomancer kilt w/ recolor
Top = Female Chemist, maybe?  Maybe vanilla Aeris?
Arms = Female Archer
Shoes = I think Male Archer?  Who has shoes like that?  Male Ninja?

Jon

There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

vaizard84

would it be possible for someone to add a cape to the cecil dark knight sprite on the main page? Probably a red or blue cape would look pretty cool

Jubei1986

im looking for a Elc and Arc sprite from Arc the Lad games...I've tried countless times to sprite them, but if fall back to
being a helpless spriter, not to mention im colorblind so my colors are ALWAYS off... if one of you amazing spriters out there get bored, these are the sprites im looking for. on the party screen arc is the first character and elc the sixth. I know odds are it wont happen but gotta try lol. thanks in advance. oh and this game was a very close to being my top tactics style rpg, but nothing still beats FFT!

3lric

I would also love it if someone eventually did these sprites. I am a huge fan of the first 2 Arc the Lad games (Plus the Monster Arena)
A lot of ideas from Jot5 come from the Bounty Missions and Wanted Monsters from Arc the Lad 2

But sadly I don't see the sprites happening anytime soon :(

Jubei1986

agreed! those were the best 2 out of the many games  :) . Characters are really cool in those games! but yes if anyone is interested please go for it i would love a sprite of these two!

Taichii

bro elric i think the 1st sprite is possible.. possibly a headswap of bartholume's body from fftjot5 + palette change to purple and fft's vanila knight hair change to brown :)
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Balbanes

Can someone make the Ramza in Delita's armor(portrait) please? I tried but I couldn't...

3lric

First off, you should say which version of Delita your looking to get a Port for...
Second, is that not King Delita's Cloak around ramza in your current Port?

Balbanes

May 06, 2012, 04:20:54 pm #1238 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 12:37:48 pm by Balbanes
Thanks for replying, I want it in Holy Knight(chap 2) armor
here i made this, but it isn't good.

edit:Guys can anyone turn this to 16 colors? Please?

Raine816

Ok i know that it has been requested already, but could any one do a sprite of Yuffie Kisaragi from Final Fantasy VII, it doesn't matter which version of her i.e. VII, Advent Children, or Dirge of Cerberus. Just need one so i can make a FFVII/Tactics fusion, more so than Vanilla FFT, thanks.
Preparing to start on attempting to incorporate the main characters and of FFVII and their unique jobs into Tactics.

Dont hold your breath.