• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Unreleased FFT Tracks

Started by Durbs, March 01, 2012, 05:35:33 pm

Durbs

These are the tracks hidden in the Attack.out that were never actually used in-game. Thought I'd share (thanks to Eternal for finding them!).

Starts here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkugsM1I77g&feature=autoplay&list=PL4C7DB4D11B12AB43&lf=results_main&playnext=1. This link should have the scrolling bar down at the bottom for easy reference.

Also note that some of them are exactly the same as in-game ones even though they say 'variation of', but all of the Mitsuis and Myus are new and unheard. Enjoy!
  • Modding version: PSX

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Can't listen to them; library blocks Youtube for bandwidth usage.

Are you sure these aren't from the sound novels?

Durbs

Quote from: Durbs on March 01, 2012, 05:35:33 pm
These are the tracks hidden in the Attack.out that were never actually used in-game.

They can be used in events as well.

Xifanie

They can be used anywhere if you know how to hack the game music, which isn't that hard to ASM Hack.

There is a PSF archive on the site which is very small in side and original quality rip. the only songs it doesn't include are the ones played during videos and the credits song.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Eternal

Or you can just use the attack.out editor to place the tracks in events/battles. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Algus

the hidden tracks are probably used in the FFT, it must be have a connection with the unknown pictures on Sasha Sprite Editor. Just guesses  :roll:
.: Final Fantasy Tactics Forever :.

Current Project

• Final Fantasy Tactics v1.0.1 Patch Fix(delayed)

• Visual Novel - Final Fantasy Tactics Chap 1(on going)

Durbs

Quote from: Algus on March 02, 2012, 03:33:16 am
the hidden tracks are probably used in the FFT, it must be have a connection with the unknown pictures on Sasha Sprite Editor. Just guesses  :roll:

Nope. Hence the 'hidden'. At least, they aren't used in the story.

As for their reason, it's because Square forgot to take them out. They were probably intending to use them, just never did.

GeneralStrife

March 02, 2012, 11:06:18 am #7 Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 11:14:41 am by GeneralStrife
does the wiki have a list of the ID that these and the other tracks use in the attack.out editor?
All the mitsuis rock and theres alot of them...
OMG
Must have Mitsui 5 in game for a battle. maybe queklain
Mitsui IX reminds me so much of 7...
all the myus rock too.
above question stands even more

Durbs

Quote from: GeneralStrife on March 02, 2012, 11:06:18 am
does the wiki have a list of the ID that these and the other tracks use in the attack.out editor?
All the mitsuis rock and theres alot of them...
OMG
Must have Mitsui 5 in game for a battle. maybe queklain
Mitsui IX reminds me so much of 7...

Yeah, I know. I was thinking that when I first heard it too. Mitsui X does too, except it also reminds me of Valkyrie Profile. I also seriously think Myu I is the theme from the FF12 Feywood. :D

Mi II also makes me think of Kingdom Hearts.

Eternal

If you play PW, you get to hear them all used in what I believe were their rightful places. :P
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Eternal248 on March 02, 2012, 02:09:45 pm
If you play PW, you get to hear them all used in what I believe were their rightful places. :P

Current version included? I forgot the V. number when you planned to add some new characters and stuff and I was pumped up about it and afair it was the next one. I guess music would be included?

Eternal

The new music's been in it for ages now.

Fantactic1316

Ooh, neat. Any chance someone could put a .rar together so people can download these tracks for their listening pleasure?
"D'you know in 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important before."
-The Doctor-

LastingDawn

Everyone of those but the "unused Shop" music is used in the game, only in the Sound Novels though. So in essence they are unused to the people outside of Japan.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!