• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:03:15 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Suggestions

Started by Ilmauriciano, March 02, 2014, 10:48:37 am

Bounty Hunter Lani

I have a feeling the one beneath the cloak is an entirely new character, and no matter how much guessing we do, we won't figure it out until the reveal!  :lol:
Either that, or it's Vergil... or Yuffie?  :?

If it's Yuffie, I will freak.  :shock:

Honestly, other than Easter Eggs, I can't think of any other suggestions I'd have, since you've already mentioned every single complaint I could've had  :mrgreen:

Keep up the spectacular work! Is that a valid suggestion?  :wark:

Nyzer

I think Elric's already said that there won't be a major number of characters showing up from any one game - and that the three appearing from Legend of Zelda are the highest he's planned for. (There are two cameos from FF7 in addition to the actual two characters present, but given their current status in FF7 it's really doubtful that they'll ever get a bigger role than that.)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

Bounty Hunter Lani

Thanks, I feel dumb now  :D

I didn't remember seeing that, so I apologize  :cry:

I'll wait for the next release quietly like a good little Lani now.  :wark: :wark:

Bonesy

brb making my own version of the hack where everyone's dogs
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

Nyzer

... Journey of the Furries? Or Yiff-fest Of The Five?

3lric

Quote from: Bonesy on September 26, 2015, 10:35:56 pm
brb making my own version of the hack where everyone's dogs

Re'release isn't open source, so, uh, good luck?

Hyraldelita

what if the cloak man is Zalbaag!! LOL he sure have things to fix... even if he's supposed to be dead =(

3lric

Except it's not. Zalbag is dead as fuck :P

RayKamiya

...Sheik...? Malon?...NAVI!!!

3lric

nope, nope, double nope

Pandemoniu

Quote from: Elric on September 30, 2015, 05:50:43 pm
Except it's not. Zalbag is dead as fuck :P

Speaking of, he was another character that I felt kinda got shorted. It wasn't as bad as Izlude (not even remotely), but I still felt it was all a bit abrupt.

I understand why it happened, but even still...

3lric

RayKamiya

Yeah Izlude and Zalbag really got shafted.

KingUrameshi

You have allies... Friends that would risk their lives, and I am one of them.

3lric

RJ Cid

My vote for the cloaked individual is Samuel L. Jackson. Since the possibilities are seemingly limitless, he is the safest bet.

It would be cool to see King Orinas as a young man appearing in the game. (He is in the vanilla "Brave Story" under "Persons"). He would only be an adolescent, unless you consider that his profile was in the beginning of the game and that several years pass by the end of the story. He could be a young warrior hellbent on destroying Delita's rule.

3lric

Quote from: RJ Cid on September 30, 2015, 09:42:35 pm
My vote for the cloaked individual is Samuel L. Jackson. Since the possibilities are seemingly limitless, he is the safest bet.

Lol, no.

Quote from: RJ Cid on September 30, 2015, 09:42:35 pm
It would be cool to see King Orinas as a young man appearing in the game. (He is in the vanilla "Brave Story" under "Persons"). He would only be an adolescent, unless you consider that his profile was in the beginning of the game and that several years pass by the end of the story. He could be a young warrior hellbent on destroying Delita's rule.

Vanilla takes place (IIRC) over a 2 year or so period, Ramza is 16 (?) when you start and ~18 by the end, depending on how much you moved around in game. Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 vanilla are exactly 1 year apart. Now take into account that Jot5 is only 1 more year after Vanilla. So you are only looking at about a 3 year difference in age.

Now also consider that in Vanilla, we are made very aware that Delita was a good king, and the land ended up thriving under him. He was a hero, not a villain that needs to be taken out.

RJ Cid

Since his whereabouts are unknown, he could've gone all Guts about things and learned to fight from travelling marauders, making him the most bad-ass 8 year old around. As for the lack of motivation to dethrone a good king... "Only a fool searches for logic in the chambers of the human heart" -Ulysses Everett McGill

I'm curious if any Game of Thrones characters could be put on the table? Maybe a little John Snow/Hound/Kaleesi action? They can't really perform crazy sword abilities in the show (or the novels), but it leaves some creative freedom to surprise us if they make it into the game.

I'm also curious about Magic Pots. Any hope for them later on in the game?

Whatever your team decides, I trust it :cool: