• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:29:05 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Hello and thanks!

Started by Hyraldelita, March 10, 2015, 05:44:07 pm

Hyraldelita

March 10, 2015, 05:44:07 pm Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:22:21 am by Hyraldelita
Hi all, i'm Andrea an italian guy who love this game the most!!

I never spent so many hours playing a game like i did with FFT.

i played the whole JOT5 straight in some hours, and i enjoyed it A LOT^^

I would express my gratitude to ALL the people that worked on it^^

it was hard, sometimes a bit too much, i find some random battles harder then the story, (even without powerleveling) which is a bit "weird" but nothing to be disappointed of.

I have a lot of suggestion but they're a bit mixed and i really don't want to make 15132332 post for every of them^^

there is one single topic started where i can put what i think about the changes and everything else?

This is a link to some of my drawings, if it can be usefull for someone feel free to contact me, specially if i can help with the game^^ i'm really looking forward for chapter 2 *-*

http://s393.photobucket.com/user/adell83/library/?sort=3&page=1

3lric

Welcome to FFH!

I'm glad you enjoyed Journey of the Five Chapter 1 so much. If you have any feedback, it should be posted in the Journey of the Five section of the forum.

:welcome:
  • Modding version: PSX

Lijj

Welcome to FFH!
I wanted to look at your drawings but the link just went to the photobucket main page.

Hyraldelita

i edited my post, can you check if its ok now? the link i mean =)

and thanks for the welcome!

Lijj

You're good.. you should try making some FFT portraits.

Hyraldelita

thx^^

I wrote down an idea for a new class and i put it in new ideas, i hope someone like it, and i drawn the class too girl and boy version, gonna upload them on that same poster!

I'm not good with script and using patch programs, so i prefer to do the arts, and let things to who know how to do them