• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

turning eboot into iso problem

Started by reversebustersword, August 15, 2015, 11:54:32 pm

reversebustersword

the PSX2PSP v1.4.2 I'm using won't accept my fft eboot. It keeps getting error saying "unable to allocate memory"

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kaijyuu

What exactly are you trying to do? My hacked psx isos turn into eboots just fine. Post what series of actions you're taking and I'll see if you're doing anything wrong.

If you're trying to turn an eboot into an iso, there's the "extract iso" button.

If you're trying to turn War of the Lions into a psx iso, that's impossible.

reversebustersword

August 16, 2015, 07:42:43 pm #3 Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 07:54:45 pm by reversebustersword
I figured out how to do it. I just had to look look for a scus type psx download. Now I'm trying to figure how to open up the file in FFTastic save editor...

Kaijyuu

Tastic works with PSX saves (specifically .gme). If you have a PSP memory card file (.vmp) you can use the PSX PSP memory card converter to turn it into an .mcr. If you have a PSX memory card in a format other than .gme (such as an .mcr from the previously mentioned converter), you can use memcardrex to convert it to .gme and back.

reversebustersword

Thanks, that was a great simple explanation.