• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Diplomacy the diplomatic game canceled

Started by PX_Timefordeath, May 20, 2011, 05:36:50 pm

PX_Timefordeath

May 20, 2011, 05:36:50 pm Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:44:52 am by formerdeathcorps
Since the mafia game isn't going on anytime soon, let's host a nice, slow game of Diplomacy instead! Sign up here.

This will be a standard 7 player game.

Map with Full names of countries.

Map with Abbreviations of Country names.

Rulebook for those unfamiliar with the game here.

England: Generalstrife
France: Aquilae
Germany: Formerdeathcorps
Italy: Anarchy
Russia: Eternal248
Austria: Zaen
Turkey: Durbs

Stuff to remember:
You all are free to use whatever means of communication you want to at any time of the game.  Only PM your orders to me though.

You have:
72 hours to send in orders for moving turns.
24-48 hours to send in orders for building turns.
24 hours to send in orders for retreat phases

If you go 2 turns without sending in an order, your country will fall to civil unrest and everything you own will turn neutral.

You will all make me love you forever and my life easier if you could include Diplomacy as the title in your orders PM.

Please title PMs as this: Diplomacy Season Year AD Country. For example, "Diplomacy Spring 1901 AD Germany"

Please make sure you have all of the PMs you sent set to save, so we can compile them at the end of the game!

st4rw4k3r

GeneralStrife

Never done anything like this, it should be fun....to get owned. I'll do england.

formerdeathcorps

This should be a good warmup for my massively more complicated RP.

I'll take the German Army.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Durbs

May 20, 2011, 06:51:43 pm #4 Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:52:45 pm by Durbs
I'm new to this, but I'll give it a shot. I'll take Turkey.
  • Modding version: PSX

Zaen

"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

Eternal

I'd like to reserve Russia, but I'm currently reading the rules. It seems complicated.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

Actually, I withdraw as Russia. I think I want to see how this plays out before participating if there's a next one.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

PX_Timefordeath

If you guys ever need help or clarification, contact me on IRC or PM. Just putting this out here.

st4rw4k3r

Hmm, I agree with Eternal. Besides, I have the Viper RPG to focus in.
I'll wait and watch how this game goes.
Withdrawing from France

VampragonLord

15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

st4rw4k3r

Pas! La Russie et je, est tête hors à Cuba pour le temps être! Vis à tous!

Aquilae

Stop withdrawing guys, this game can't get off the ground if you don't play =(
:gay:

PX_Timefordeath

Alright, since ST4R is a leavingquitinger jerk, the signups now have a deadline of 6:00 PM/18:00 PDT. If we have less than 7 people by then, then Italy and Germany will become a neutral county, in that order, and the people on those countries have to choose to be Russia/France.

Eternal

GeneralStrife

I think you can take england et, I'll just ruin it X_x