• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:08:02 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Twilight Alliance A New Patch

Started by Miroshi Beshima, August 27, 2008, 01:08:41 am

Miroshi Beshima

August 27, 2008, 01:08:41 am Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 09:10:18 pm by Miroshi Beshima
I've been working on a personal patch that has turned into more than that. I am now making a whole new storyline! I'm gonna try to learn how to edit almost everything. I am adding new special characters so  i got rid of a few unneeded characters. So far the removed chracters are; Rapha, Marach, Argath (except deathknight in PSP), Delita, and Ramza.  
I'm starting from scratch again so i really don't kno wat needs to be removed yet. I'm workin on the first scene so far.

Edited Storyline---
Holy Brigade and Unholy Union has been fighting for decades. A group called the Twilight Alliance stopped the fighting. A year later the Union started up again and started to attack people from the Brigade. Miroshi and Etheria, two apprentices of the Twilight Alliance are told to take an important object from both the Holy Brigade and Unholy Union. A commander of a section of the Union. He tracks down Miroshi and Etheria to a windmill and tries to take back the object with force.Thats all u get for now i dont want to spoil everything. Do u all like it so far?

Archael

August 27, 2008, 06:58:23 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
My suggestions:

1) You should remove characters named after you if this will be a new storyline patch

2) You should wait till someone figures out how to edit the order of maps and events fully (like in the japanese video we were shown) before making true storyline patch, otherwise we will end up with identical storylines that are way too similar to FFT for every single patch - boring

Miroshi Beshima

September 02, 2008, 10:02:11 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Miroshi Beshima
The only reason my username is Miroshi Beshima is because of a story ive been writing (thats wat im basing my patch on). He was the main character so hes the main character in the patch too. Actually Miroshi, Syddraf, and Matsutsu are all personalities that i am like and created each personality into a character. Once i learn how to make the map different i will release another patch of the storyline. This one is actually pretty much an outline of the story until i learn to do all that technical stuff.

Archael

September 02, 2008, 11:14:06 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
cool

Miroshi Beshima

October 17, 2008, 09:11:13 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Miroshi Beshima
I edited the first post. Theres a slightly different, better storyline

Miroshi Beshima

November 21, 2008, 04:47:52 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Miroshi Beshima
Ok I got a little farther with wat im gonna do with the characters.
Heres a key so u kno wat im saying when i type something...
HB-Holy Brigade    TA-Twilight Alliance    UU-Unholy Union    ?-Unknown Group    N/A- No Group
Miroshi-TA-Ally
Etheria-TA-Ally
Matsutsu-TA-Ally
Syddraf-TA-Ally
Auburn-TA-Guest/Ally
Wezlef-UU-Enemy
Akemi-?-Unknown
Hana-?-Unknown
Vayre-N/A-Ally
Zalbaag-TA-Ally
Agrias-HB-Guest/Enemy
Gaffgarion-UU-Enemy
Aeris-N/A-Ally
Cloud-N/A-Ally
Isilud-TA-Ally
Meliadoul-TA-Enemy
Orlandu-HB-Enemy
Ladd-UU-Enemy
Lavian-HB-Enemy
Alicia-HB-Enemy/Ally
Mustadio-N/A-Guest
Tietra-N/A-Ally
Valmafra-UU-Enemy
Orran-TA-Guest
Barich-HB-Enemy
Loffrey-UU-Enemy
Ovelia-?-Guest
Cletienne-UU-Enemy
Folmarv-HB-Enemy
Commonerx4-Guest

For know these are the only characters that will be seen in battle.
I also decided who'll be an enemy and wholl be an ally and guest. This project is gradually getting farther and i hope to post the new clases and their abilities very shortly.

Miroshi Beshima

November 22, 2008, 08:36:34 pm #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Miroshi Beshima
Here are the known jobs and skillsets...

Generics---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squire---Similar to FFTA Soldier
Focus, Rush, Stone, First Aid (Heals Casters HP by 5%, CT1, and requires 10MP, Heal (Removes Poison, Blind and Silence from Caster)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chemist----No change
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knight----No change
Archer---Complete change
Shockwave(needs new name)-causes area damage. (3 range, 3 effect area, 2 vertical, Weapon damage formula)MP Cost 8
No name at moment-Cuts hp by 25% (Range 4, Vert.4) MP20
Cupid-Charms Enemy (Range3 Vert.3) MP5
No name at moment-random damage (Weapon Range)
Magick Arrow-Does magick damage (Formula F(MA*Y) y=15) (range4 vert4)
Absorb Shot-Absorbs 10%of enemy HP (Weapon range, Formula Abs_(Y)% Hit_F(MA+X)% x=150  y=10)
Leg shot-immobolize
Arm Shot-disable
Mind Arrow-MP Damage (range4 vert4 Damage formula--DmgMP_(TarCurMP) Hit_F(MA+X)%NS  x=139
Beso Toxico-Does damage and adds poison (Range4 Vert4 Weapon Damage and Range)
Monk-No change but added Salve
White Mage -Curaja Removed
Black Mage-Ja spells removed
Summoner-No change
Thief-No change
Gambler-Changed from Orator
No name yet-Randomly changes enemis or allies into toads
No name yet-Randomly Blinds enemies or allies
No name yet-Randomly confuses enemies or allies
No name yet-Randomly puts enemies or allies to sleep
No name yet-Randomly uses Dispel on enemies or allies
No name yet-Randomly reduces enemies or allies HP by 90%
Black Shades-Randomly casts Fire, Blizzard, Thunder 1/2/3 on enemies or allies.
No name yet-Randomly casts flare on enemies or allies
Necromancer-Changed from Mystic
Undead-65% chance to inflict undead (Range3 Vert3 CT2 MP8)
Zombify-85% chance to inflict Undead (range 3 vert 0 CT3 MP16)
Destroy Undead-Small chance to kill Undead (Range2 Vert0 CT3 MP18)
No name yet-Inflicts Traitor on Undead(Range3 Vert0 CT0 MP10)
Erode-Gradual Damage to Undead (Range3 Vert0 CT2 MP12)
No name yet-Grants Undead Protect, Shell, and Haste (Range3 Vert0 CT2 MP10)
Curse-Inflict multiple harmful statuses to Undead(Range1 Vert1 CT2 MP30
Control Undead-Charms undead (Range4 Vert 4 CT0 MP8)
Vampire-Inflicts Vampire on Enemy
Berserker-Changed from Geomancer
Reckless Charge (Increased Attack Power from when Pig used it)
Berserk-Inflicts Berserk (Range 3 MP5)
Disable-Inflicts Disable (Range1 Vert1 MP5)
Immobolize-Inflicts Immobolize (Range1 Vert1 MP3)
Feral Spin-Inflicts damage around user
Pickaxe-Inflict damage on enemy
Earthsplitter-inflicts damage to enemies 2 spaces away (Range0 EA2 Vert2
Beef Up-Icreases Caster's Attack Power by 2 but inflicts slow
No name yet-Risky attack that causes great damage to enemy but hurts the caster (Range1 Ver1 CT1 MP10)
Cripple-Inflicts damage and slow (Range1 Ver1 MP8)
Dragoon-FFTA Based
Jump-Jump high then lands on enemy (Range5 Ver5 CT4)
Fire Breath-Inflicts fire damage (0Range Ea2 Ver2)
Thunder Breath (Range0 EA2 Ver2)
Ice Breath (Range0 EA2 Ver2)
Soundwave (Range0 Ea2 Ver2)
Lancet-Absorbs 5% of Enemy HP (Range3 Vert3)
No name yet-Charms dragons (Range3 Vert0)
Osmose-Absorbs 5% of Enemy MP (Range 3 Vert3)
No name yet-Inflicts doom on dragon kinds (Range1 Ver1 MP15)
Samurai-No change
Ninja-No change
Red Mage- Changed from Arithmetician
Cure
Cura
Raise
Protect
Shell
Fire
Fira
Thunder
Thundara
Blizzard
BLizzara
Haste
Slow
Gravity
Bard/Dancer-No change
Holy Knight-Changed from Mime
Judgement Blade
Cleansing Strike
Northwain's Strike
Hallowed Bolt
Divine Ruination
Dark Knight-No change
I'll try to finish Special jobs next soon. Ideas on ability names and ideas are welcome and so are any comments and criticism!