• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:49:21 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Descend To Darkness UPDATED!!! (DEAD!!!)

Started by DarkShade, October 24, 2011, 11:55:35 pm

DarkShade

October 24, 2011, 11:55:35 pm Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:45:55 pm by DarkShade
Latest Edit:

this mod is now dead if you want to know why please send me a message, I dont feel like telling the public what happen.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Joseph Strife

Well, it would be better for us to brainstorm for you if you gave a little bit more details of what you want in your patch and what you have planned so far. Just saying that you'll replace Rafa and malak and the name of jobs don't give us many things to think on, that's what i think about it. Anyways, good luck on your patch, i can't help you coz i'm on another project already but i wish you the best of luck.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

DarkShade

Sorry i will update the info. i was up too late so i stop and posted it.

Edit:
I have update the post above now.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dome

October 26, 2011, 01:05:27 pm #3 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 01:06:06 pm by Dome
I do not want to sound rude or mean, but if you haven't anything playable / to show off bar a changelog of things you want to do, this should be posted in the New projects ideas section

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

DarkShade

i was having problems making the ppf file it should be uploaded today or tomorrow evening.
sorry for not providing the info.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dome

Do not worry :-)
Just to let you know, a patch (Even if it doesn't require event edit) means a crapload of work and time lost...are you sure you're up to the challenge?

DarkShade

yes i am i got a couple of people helping me right now and i been playing around with the sprite editor and fftpatcher and a little bit of easyvent editor. I would be glad if i can get one more person to help me out, but i can haddle the pressure.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Dome

If you manage to make something playable, be sure that more people will help you
I started working alone on my patch, and after some time many people started to help me :-)

Joseph Strife

It's just as Dome said, be sure to make some videos or take some pictures to show people your work.
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

DarkShade

I will show a youtube video of it parts of this. and the pictures my friend will do.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

3lric

I like what you've done with the jobs DarkShade, looking forward to seeing some gameplay or videos of what you have in mind here. Best of luck!
  • Modding version: PSX

DarkShade

October 27, 2011, 07:21:24 am #11 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 03:47:59 pm by DarkShade
thanks for the complement elric42. I will be releasing a ppf file soon. there were some errors i must fix before i release it out to the public.

Edit: Trailers coming soon
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

3lric

You're quite welcome, do you have a youtube channel that i could subscribe to? i would like to be able to stay updated on your progress :)
  • Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Elric42 on October 27, 2011, 04:05:11 pm
You're quite welcome, do you have a youtube channel that i could subscribe to? i would like to be able to stay updated on your progress :)

That would be real cool. :)

MysticKnightFF5

I just want you to know that crystallize is a bad idea. Especially on a unit the AI can use.
...Unless that doesn't actually cause the crystal status.

DarkShade

October 27, 2011, 11:57:50 pm #15 Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 06:57:16 am by DarkShade
my youtube channel is here http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkCorporations. also the Crystalize does indeed make a unit turn crystal but the chance is about 5 to 10% also the move may get change to something different my small group is voting which move should take its spot.

Edit: the group majority vote switch Crystalize to Hellcry
Hellcry randomly adds darkness, berserk, silence, confusion
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

MysticKnightFF5

Joseph Strife

I've read everything again, and it is looknig realy good for me, i'm eager to see what you are going to do with the other specials like orlando, agrias, meliadoul, etc.

DarkShade

October 29, 2011, 11:11:28 am #18 Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 11:18:10 am by DarkShade
not in v1.0 ppf i will put up sometime today or tomorrow but in v1.1 there will be a new character called Shade

this will be his skills and equipment

Shade
------
Multi-Strike
Charge Stirke
Bandage
Percipere(reveals transparent enemies)
Salve Lunias(Raises dead)
Equip armor

Left Iron Sword
right n/a
head Red Hood
body Leather Vest
accessory Saruleus Flute

that it for now
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Joseph Strife

He'll be a guest or he can join the party? Looking good so far, i'm eager to play it. :)