• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

SCC Class picks

Started by Barren, July 21, 2015, 12:06:36 pm

Barren

Mimes are banned unfortunately due to glitches with the mime class itself. Meaning that it can sometimes cause the game to crash when mimes try to mimic other mimes
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Heroebal

Quote from: gatebuster202 on July 23, 2015, 03:31:17 pm
I'm stuck in the doctor's office :(. Also, I was just looking at Wizards purely as damage dealing Mofos. I did fail to analyze their synergy. (Chiri? Anyone?) (Bard does it better.)

I think wizards can be pretty versatile and scary actually the high ma can make them good status inflictors and b/c of no jp cap you would not have to choose between flare and summons. I think their biggest hurdles will be keeping them healthy and avoiding opposing status inflictors. I think you would almost end up having to choose which units are ok being susceptible to which status gets inflicted, for example a wizard with draw out or a wizard with magic guns would be ok to be silenced but not don't acted/stopped.

Barren

You can use equip armor wizards too if you want to be anti status

reinoe

Quote from: Barren on July 23, 2015, 04:11:26 pm
Mimes are banned unfortunately due to glitches with the mime class itself. Meaning that it can sometimes cause the game to crash when mimes try to mimic other mimes

Ok...

Squire, ninja, mediator
My dreams can come true!

Barren

Hey guys. As you were aware the website was down last night and I was not able to post a link for you all to participate in the drawing. So to make up for that we shall do the stream tomorrow evening same time as yesterday. Hopefully the site will be up this time. Hope to see you all this Saturday around 7pm EST

Mudvayne

I've been thinking and want to switch my classes again.. :oops:

I want to add Archer in there somewhere but not sure which class to get rid of.
Suppose I'll keep what I have for now.

I think I'm gonna put together a team or two today at work just to see some quick ideas of what my teams could possibly end up looking like. Probably nothing I'll end up using but just to get some ideas out there and see how composing a SCC team is since I've never made one. This should be fun.

Corosar

The Class drawing has been made. results are in the registration thread.
Time for a new season!

V 1.4.1 W/L: 3 / 7
V 1.4 W/L: 3 / 14.5
V 1.39 W/L: 13.25 / 22