• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:59:38 am

[Old] PsP freezing issue

Started by ZanderCruze, June 07, 2013, 01:56:57 am

ZanderCruze

June 07, 2013, 01:56:57 am Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 07:18:11 am by Dome
After searching the forums here for a couple hours and not finding anything similar to my problem, and trying to figure out if this is the correct place to be posting this i figured i'd give it a shot.

After patching my game and getting through the first 2 fights, my game crashes when trying to assign secondary abilities on all characters. I've tried re-patching and reapplying the iso to the psp, tried an older version, and i'm still getting the same issue.

Anyone have any ideas or a fix maybe?

Eternal

I'm fairly sure FFT+'s ASMs cause it to be unable to play it on the PSP. :(
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Quote from: Eternal on June 07, 2013, 01:57:34 am
I'm fairly sure FFT+'s ASMs cause it to be unable to play it on the PSP. :(

One of the many reasons FFT+ is going to be remade from scratch
Sorry, but you'll have to play on a pc emulator for the moment, or wait for the next version

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

ZanderCruze

sadly something is wrong with my computer, the whole reason i'm trying to put it on my psp is because my pc won't run epsxe, something wrong with my OS i'm guessing. Like one day my microsoft office just quit opening and saving any new documents and when epsxe is open, i click run iso, and i don't even get a bot letting me select my iso...so i'm up against a wall, unless anyone thinks they have an idea on that i guess i'll just have to admire from afar until i get the time to back up and reformat my HDD =) again sorry if this is in the wrong section

Dome

Sad story when the pc refuse to work :-(
And don't worry, it's the right place to ask

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"