• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Abandoned Sprite Projects

Started by Zozma, November 20, 2008, 10:22:13 pm

Zozma

there is a version of cloud on the sprites section that uses elmdor legs too and has back frames, however it would require some repairs as that sprite wasnt well made to begin with...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

SydneySoul

I remember someone working on a giant similar to worker 8 before I left. What's the progress on that?
Lil' gay soul manipulator lolpatcher.

mav

Are you talking about the Iron Giant? If so, it was completed by Luiakyn and Curu and can be found page 3 of the Custom Sprites page.

Lunaxy

I highly like the holy knight generic sprite, I'd be glad to see that one finished :D

Oberon

Quote from: "Zozma"there is a version of cloud on the sprites section that uses elmdor legs too and has back frames, however it would require some repairs as that sprite wasnt well made to begin with...
is that the one where its supposed to be cloud n his AC clothing? im actually working on one that might look better, this is what i have so far. i still gota edit some of the other frames.

Zozma

well there was one with just front and back elmdor legs, but it was for another project

GeneralStrife

This was posted like 2 or more years ago by some person i've never seen, it should be fixed/completed.

mav

That's pretty cool looking. It's a little messy right now, but it doesn't look too hard to complete.

Krobelus

I haven't been here in forever, and this list makes me regret that I never finished my Wakka sprite >.<

Zozma

Should we consider the IA sprites as "abandoned" until further notice?

i suppose that includes lady frimelda... sigh

Lijj

naw. I'm finishing up some for submission.(viewtopic.php?f=16&t=405&start=220)
Someone has to finish her
  • Modding version: PSX

Zozma

Ill finish her myslef, i just need the most up to date version and i can handle it... i heard she was over 70% done, but i dont see it..

i also want the Zorine sprite as far along as it is so i can finish that too

Kagebunji

I thought there is 70% done, that is what R showed me. I think he didn't upload it to the dropbox, so all we have is one-frame-Frimelda. At least colors, legs, and arms are ready. Zorine is probably 1 frame too. Ask Twinees for the BMPs.

Zozma

ok then for zorine i need someone to do the back of her head and then i can probably do the rest...

Lijj

I nominate Smash to do the back view head. Since that's all he can really do being busy with school. C'mon You can do 1 head.
There has to be something more I remember R worked on it for almost a whole day
  • Modding version: PSX

Zozma

im sure there is more to that sprite then ive seen there, but it would make a really good looking sprite, especially since it already has a winshmo art anyway

Kagebunji

Zorine has, Rakunar and Anastasia has as well. These three sprites should be reconsidered to finish. Maybe add them to the list? along with Winshmo's art. PM Twinees to get all those three BMPs.

Kenshin72

The first Link post has been updated. I need some criticism.

Zozma

Quote from: "Kagebunji"Zorine has, Rakunar and Anastasia has as well. These three sprites should be reconsidered to finish. Maybe add them to the list? along with Winshmo's art. PM Twinees to get all those three BMPs.

I especially want to see Zorine and Rakunar get finished

Kagebunji

Rakunar has a bit more frames than others, but don't expect THAT much, I think most of Walking frames were done on him.