• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:31:12 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

3.1 + Complete?

Started by .5elf, October 30, 2010, 06:08:50 pm

.5elf

Hi I am a new poster drawn to the board by looking for a more satisfying presentation for my FFT game. A lil searching on the google box computer machine thingy brought me here. I just wanted to understand that if I try to patch 3.1 with FFT complete will they work together? Sorry if the answer can be found elsewhere - poked around and didn't seem to see anyone mentioning it.

Cheetah

First off it is 1.3 not 3.1. There is a patch based off of 1.3 called Easy Type that has FFT:C integrated. I would start there.
Current Projects:

.5elf

lol ~ pardon the  dyslexic typo - tomorrow is my birthday so I have started the festivities a bit early. and yes I found the easytype hoo-ya just a bit ago. I am looking into it as we speak. Thank you for your work on making one of the best video games ever even better,  and your prompt response too.  

a bit off topic but list the best 5 vidya games ever made?

1 - XCom
2 - FFT
3 - Civ IV - (Rise of man - A new Dawn mod is a must)
4 - Everquest
5 - Legend of Zelda

ffta707

Quote from: ".5elf"lol ~ pardon the  dyslexic typo - tomorrow is my birthday so I have started the festivities a bit early. and yes I found the easytype hoo-ya just a bit ago. I am looking into it as we speak. Thank you for your work on making one of the best video games ever even better,  and your prompt response too.  

a bit off topic but list the best 5 vidya games ever made?

1 - XCom
2 - FFT
3 - Civ IV - (Rise of man - A new Dawn mod is a must)
4 - Everquest
5 - Legend of Zelda

Are you asking people to list the top five games? If so, I would make a new topic elsewhere.