• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:34:21 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

[Old] Random stuff about FFT: Plus that you might not know

Started by Dome, December 29, 2011, 12:14:24 pm

Dome

- FFT: Plus has more than 600000 differences from the original game
- In FFT: Plus monsters will always turn into treasure boxes and humans will always crystalize
- In FFT: Plus you can fight the winners of the old AI tournaments. Where? Who knows
- In FFT: Plus you can fight me and Xif...where? Eheh
- In FFT: Plus every human unit has move find-item and Defend as innates
- In FFT: Plus each location has a special battle that will award you an elixir if you win
- The description of a place has been changed...can you find which one?
- Javelin II and Escutheon II have been moved from Nelveska...but where are now?
- There is no more rare/common poach...only 1 poach from each monster
- Each map has an elixir as a move find item
- Each spot on the map features only 3 monster family...no less, no more
- While -charging- a unit loses evasion (And some reactions does not work), but doesn't take additional damage
- You gain way less money in FFT: Plus comparing to the original game, either via selling or after battles
- Two units of the same level, in the same class and with the same equip will always have the same stats
- If you reload a story battle many times, most enemies will have different skills equipped

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Dome on December 29, 2011, 12:14:24 pm
In FFT: Plus you can fight the winners of the old AI tournaments. Where? Who knows

Haha, i see what you did there, then it was for this you were asking the teams, DD of course! I just wonder if it's the same place where i can find you and Xif, that would be a great battle to record :P
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Joseph Strife

Well, won't know untill i play it eh?! Just taking a guess ;)
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

Dome

Quote from: Joseph Strife on December 29, 2011, 01:08:20 pm
Well, won't know untill i play it eh?! Just taking a guess ;)

Be sure to make a video if you find those special battles :-)

Lucifer_zero

For Figthing Dome... i´ve done ^^, and must say, it can be very hard or very easy ^^

For the winners ^^ i´ve used they a little for Grinding ^^

and... who was Xif ?
My english sucks... and i know this.

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Joseph Strife

I can't record video on my notebook, once i get my new one i'll try again. It would be good if someone comes up with a "How to record videos" tutorial.

TTamaki

I just fought Xifanie while grinding/poaching on random maps.
Toyed around with me for a few turns with weak physical attacks and strong, seemingly 100 Brave counter floods. Then, she proceeded to wipe out 4/5 of my party with an instant meteor  :evil:
Worker 8 didn't last long afterwards...

Joseph Strife

Quote from: TTamaki on January 05, 2012, 08:27:35 pm
Toyed around with me for a few turns with weak physical attacks and strong, seemingly 100 Brave counter floods. Then, she proceeded to wipe out 4/5 of my party with an instant meteor  :evil:

Bludgeo'd for hammer! :mrgreen:

Wiz

Quote from: TTamaki on January 05, 2012, 08:27:35 pm
Quote from: Joseph Strife on January 05, 2012, 08:29:31 pm
Bludgeo'd for hammer! :mrgreen:

:ban:

:D
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome