• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

[Old] FFT: Plus V 1.01 work-in-progress thread

Started by Dome, September 20, 2011, 06:27:32 pm

Dome

September 20, 2011, 06:27:32 pm Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 01:15:57 pm by Dome
To build hype for the next release, I've decided to open this topic
The next release will feature mainly bug fixes and text upgrades, but also new custom Zodiac monster skills, some rebalancing, an easier Ch1, and HARDER Deep dungeon and, hopefully, fun :-)

ETA: 1 October

Want to suggest something? Be quick and it may be implemented! (If it's a good idea xD)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

If you do not get rid of Zalera's Counter Flood, I am going to eat your face!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Quote from: Eternal248 on September 20, 2011, 06:33:20 pm
If you do not get rid of Zalera's Counter Flood, I am going to eat your face!

I'll lower his Br from 100 to 70
But you can  use thieves to "Steal" his brave, if needed, or use monsters (Some of them can lower brave)

Eternal

I would also suggest removing Deathspell2, so that you can at least Seal Evil the bastards, given how they revive 100% now. :P
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Dome

Quote from: Eternal248 on September 20, 2011, 06:37:30 pm
I would also suggest removing Deathspell2, so that you can at least Seal Evil the bastards, given how they revive 100% now. :P

no problem

Eternal

Want more feedback about Chapter 4? I'm all too happy to provide. :P

Dome

Quote from: Eternal248 on September 20, 2011, 06:40:10 pm
Want more feedback about Chapter 4? I'm all too happy to provide. :P

I'm sleepy now, but you are free to post it here (Or everywhere you want, really...I'll move it in the proper place)
Otherwise, tomorrow I should be able to get on msn, we can talk there...

wemustexpandordie

is it possible to add to the story texts and tutorial stuff, useful data such as how the Onion knight grows with each mastery or the job tree and such data of your chosing?

Dome

Quote from: wemustexpandordie on September 22, 2011, 08:22:20 pm
is it possible to add to the story texts and tutorial stuff, useful data such as how the Onion knight grows with each mastery or the job tree and such data of your chosing?

I think it is...but it's low priority at the moment xD

wemustexpandordie

October 01, 2011, 10:00:13 am #9 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:00:45 am by wemustexpandordie
Oh yea i forgot how much detail and effort that is. Maybe someone (not me only because i'm not tech smart) can make the text for the benefit of all hacks, that'd be pretty cool i think.

Dome

Sorry everyone, but the university started before it was programmed and my free time got hit hard
Eta is 9-10 october now...