• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 01:30:13 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

I'm Banned Again! However;

Started by Archael2, November 29, 2010, 11:39:06 pm

Archael2

November 29, 2010, 11:39:06 pm Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 12:19:32 am by Archael2
Apparently this time I'm banned for telling Hana things he / she doesn't like to hear on chat. I got an e-mail from Zodiac telling me that I am banned for 4 weeks because I harassed a "member of FFH on chat" because I told Hana that the best move someone in his / her position could make was to get a college degree. (Hana was posting about her life being miserable and depending on other people, and I kept insisting that the best move she / he could make was to get a loan and go to college. Chat logs can confirm this.) I disagreed with someone who is a Transgender and hurt his / her feelings. Surely, that deserves a ban, right?

The first time i was banned from this site, it was well deserved, because I deleted people's work to attack R999 without taking into consideration the work others put in. But this time, it's the admin taking preference on someone who is a fellow trans-gender (Hana) and lashing out on anyone that might say anything Hana doesn't find pleasant.

If people start getting banned on this site BECAUSE OF CHAT HARASSMENT, half the member list would be banned by now. Asmo would have been banned FOR LIFE if equal treatment was applied to all regarding this new rule (which apparently only applies if you piss off another Trans-gender.) So a warning before I leave: don't say anything bad to Hana, or anyone Transgendered because Zodiac is a TG too now, and will take it personally and WILL lash out at you. Yes, even if it's on chat.

@ Kokojo! I am sorry for doubting you Kokojo, you were 100% right. Zodiac is going through some crazy hormonal shit right now and is going insane. If the first time I got banned wasn't my cue to leave, this is definitely it. However, this time I am 1000% positive that it's not warranted, and now I REALLY harbor no regret or desire to come back and contribute.
Quote from: "Kokojo"Also, since the last video update, I seriously wanted to quit FFH for the last few days, because our admin is an hypocrit, now a attention whore, and having apparent seizures of moods, and this community is not advancing.

@ Everyone else, enjoy the stuff I did here, I know 1.3 gave many people a lot of joy with this game. Warm farewell to everyone who helped make 1.3 what it has become so far and the intelligent ones out there (You know who you are!)

@ Zodiac: This time you're letting your own personal feelings (particularly, your unreasonable shielding for a member who doesn't even contribute SIMPLY BECAUSE he / she / it is a Transgender) get in the way of a ban decision, and for me, THAT is unacceptable. It's blatantly obvious that if it had been ANYONE ELSE besides Hana getting told on Chat, no ban whatsoever would have taken place. I never had anything against you personally, but this is just a demonstration of the way FFH is going, and Kokojo was right, it's going nowhere fast. Because of that, I'm removing any and all KOI files I was working on, any 1.3 content, and I am taking down the Youtube FinalFantasyHacktics channel which I made in the first place.

Find someone else to promote your site for you, because I'm done, and it's pretty clear you have hold zero gratitude for it, because the moment someone says something on chat which a transgender might not like, it automatically means nothing for you.

I hope your transformation into a woman is worth it Zodiac, because today it cost you a friend and someone who literally made it his goal to see your site grow.

- Voldemort

dchrist2

philsov

Quoteand I am taking down the Youtube FinalFantasyHacktics channel which I made in the first place.

Let us salvage s4 at least -_-

(ps - without your permission I'll maintain 13034.  Please understand)

~

But now that that's out of the way...

Hate to see you go old friend, but alas.  Happy trails :)
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Archael2

November 30, 2010, 12:12:14 am #3 Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 12:23:53 am by Archael2
Quote from: "philsov"Hate to see you go old friend, but alas.  Happy trails :)

You are one of the smartest / funniest people around here. A pleasure to have worked with you.

Quote from: "philsov"(ps - without your permission I'll maintain 13034.  Please understand)

Not needed, 1.3 already has a new home. I quit FFH, not 1.3.

FFMaster

Later. Hopefully, this section won't become a mess.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

dinosaur

Honestly ... I was there during the chat. I do not agree banning him from the community.

There are more effective ways to handle this situation. It was a discussion between Arch and Hana. Not Arch and the community.

Kaz

November 30, 2010, 12:27:54 am #6 Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 12:49:27 am by Kaz
Quote from: "Voldemort2"Apparently this time I'm banned for telling Hana things he / she doesn't like to hear on chat. I got an e-mail from Zodiac telling me that I am banned for 4 weeks because I harassed a "member of FFH on chat" because I told Hana that the best move someone in his / her position could make was to get a college degree. (Hana was posting about her life being miserable and depending on other people, and I kept insisting that the best move she / he could make was to get a loan and go to college. Chat logs can confirm this.) I disagreed with someone who is a Transgender and hurt his / her feelings. Surely, that deserves a ban, right?

The first time i was banned from this site, it was well deserved, because I deleted people's work to attack R999 without taking into consideration the work others put in. But this time, it's the admin taking preference on someone who is a fellow trans-gender (Hana) and lashing out on anyone that might say anything Hana doesn't find pleasant.

If people start getting banned on this site BECAUSE OF CHAT HARASSMENT, half the member list would be banned by now. Asmo would have been banned FOR LIFE if equal treatment was applied to all regarding this new rule (which apparently only applies if you piss off another Trans-gender.) So a warning before I leave: don't say anything bad to Hana, or anyone Transgendered because Zodiac is a TG too now, and will take it personally and WILL lash out at you. Yes, even if it's on chat.

@ Kokojo! I am sorry for doubting you Kokojo, you were 100% right. Zodiac is going through some crazy hormonal shit right now and is going insane. If the first time I got banned wasn't my cue to leave, this is definitely it. However, this time I am 1000% positive that it's not warranted, and now I REALLY harbor no regret or desire to come back and contribute.
Quote from: "Kokojo"Also, since the last video update, I seriously wanted to quit FFH for the last few days, because our admin is an hypocrit, now a attention whore, and having apparent seizures of moods, and this community is not advancing.

@ Everyone else, enjoy the stuff I did here, I know 1.3 gave many people a lot of joy with this game. Warm farewell to everyone who helped make 1.3 what it has become so far and the intelligent ones out there (You know who you are!)

@ Zodiac: This time you're letting your own personal feelings (particularly, your unreasonable shielding for a member who doesn't even contribute SIMPLY BECAUSE he / she / it is a Transgender) get in the way of a ban decision, and for me, THAT is unacceptable. It's blatantly obvious that if it had been ANYONE ELSE besides Hana getting told on Chat, no ban whatsoever would have taken place. I never had anything against you personally, but this is just a demonstration of the way FFH is going, and Kokojo was right, it's going nowhere fast. Because of that, I'm removing any and all KOI files I was working on, any 1.3 content, and I am taking down the Youtube FinalFantasyHacktics channel which I made in the first place.

Find someone else to promote your site for you, because I'm done, and it's pretty clear you have hold zero gratitude for it, because the moment someone says something on chat which a transgender might not like, it automatically means nothing for you.

I hope your transformation into a woman is worth it Zodiac, because today it cost you a friend and someone who literally made it his goal to see your site grow.

- Voldemort

What can I say? I pretty much agree with everything you just said(with the exception of the asmo thing). I don't have any rebuttle as to why you should stay.

You could have done without deleting the whole tourney, as that is more detrimental to the community than zodiac, but its hard to look at this and not smell the bullshit reeking upon the situation.

I think ill wait a while to visit the site till all this drama pans out, way too stressful for a game community.

peace out girl scouts <3
to hell with you mustadio haters

ffzman

Would it be kosher if I posted 13034 for you, Phil? Or would Arch object to that?

StarScythe

QuoteNot needed, 1.3 already has a new home. I quit FFH, not 1.3.
Where is this new home?

Archael2

November 30, 2010, 12:43:37 am #9 Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 12:44:53 am by Archael2
http://www.insanelyderpy.com

I'll make a video on my Youtube channel (Voldemort7) when the site is operational. The site won't be anything like FFH (and perhaps that is a good thing for some of you). 1.3 and future versions by me will be hosted there. As for this site, all I can say is, it's gone to shit, and I won't miss it. Kokojo was right all along.

StarScythe

Eternal

Let's set things straight, shall we?

First of all, it was me who brought your rant the other night to Zodiac's attention. Not Hana, not anybody else. It was me. Zodiac reviewed the log and came to the conclusion that what you had said to Hana, and how you acted to others was out of bounds.

For those who don't know, the argument was about Hana's personal, real-life issue. Voldemort decide he would lend his advice, which was rather... out of touch. Without going into detail, he suggested that the only solution for Hana's problem was going to college, which, as anyone can tell you, isn't always the right solution for certain problems.

From there, I stated my disagreement, and I proceeded to state why. The argument continued, with Arch continuing to rant, while disregarding the views of others. During the conversation, he called Hana a dumbass, and proceeded to say that we who disagreed were in fact out of touch. Now, for those of you who've had periods of struggle in their life will know that during that time is not a time to be called a dumbass, or to be ranted on. Hana simply asked for advice for her friends, and she got Arch's harassment instead. Even after asking for him to stop, Arch continued raiding on her until eventually she had to set him to Ignore.

From there, Arch continued his ranting to the rest of us. I'm normally very calm-headed, but even I had to leave. Suffice to say, he was pissing everyone in #FFH off that night with his views. Arch is more than entitled to his own views and opinions, but there's a line to be drawn when they're shoved down your throat in a very rude manner.

I admit, I too got very heated during that time and said rather disrespectful things to Arch, which were unmerited, which is why I chose to leave the chat room for a while. I apolgize for what I said, but not for reporting you to Zodiac. Zodiac isn't on IRC all the time, so she isn't able to catch every argument that happens.

The morning later, I told Zodiac about the incident. From there, Zodiac reviewed the logs and, as stated above, came to the conclusion that Arch was out of line with how he was acting on IRC. From there, Zodiac proceeded to poll other FFH members about the incident, and asked what had happened. From there, Zodiac decided that the best decision was to temporarily ban Arch.

TO BE CLEAR, ARCH WAS ONLY TEMPORARILY BANNED. HE CHOSE TO LEAVE.

It's a shame that Arch decided to delete all these files, but if anything that should prove just how little he cares about the site as opposed to his own pride. That said, Arch, if you have anyone to complain to, it's not Zodiac. It's me. Leave the transgenderism out of this, it's irrelevant. Be a man and take responsibility for your own actions.

I ask everyone to look beyond this ban and move on. We can continue to work, or we can let this stall FFH further. It's up to us to keep things moving, with or without Voldemort.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Alaris

I am sorry to hear that you are going Arch.  It was your videos on youtube that brought me to FFHacktics, and to 1.3, and I am very much grateful for that.  I hope that you can have fun in life, and continue on.  

Also... I suppose this means the end of Season 4 of the AI Tournament, since all of the videos were on that account.  Well, Kokojo wasn't feeling to happy with the FFH community either, so he may have quit soon enough anyway.

Peace Out Voldemort, hope to talk to you again someday.
  • Modding version: PSX

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

BlameGod

Don't want to say what I think since I have no idea what will get me banned here. I only came here for 1.3 / AI Tourneys and I hate to see this sort of thing happening.

Thanks for all your work Arch, looking forward to your site and uhm... better not say anything else right now...

Asmo X

If I was banned, I wouldn't make a big song and dance about it. Have some dignity.

Jesus. Like, 2 or 3 people actually agree with this banning. Just take it on the chin, come back later and stop acting like a fucking crybaby. Who gives a shit about any ban, let alone a temp.

Zenius

Odal

I'll go where 1.3 goes.  It's the only reason I came to this site.

Even if Arch didn't leave, I think I still would.  Ever since I came here there has been drama getting in the way.  None of which I care about nor am a part of.

Peace <3

Barren

Let's just hope for the best here because if drama continues to build, there's nothing this community can accomplish. This goes without saying that i may not have been there when that incident happened but i do know drama when it happens and it doesn't solve any problems at all.
You dare cross blades with me?

Kagebunji

You did promote FFH with your channel, yeah. But all we got from this promoting were players and noobs, that were asking how to play 1.3, I dunno if any spriter or hacker came cause of that. Not contribution at all, since those noobs were asking and nothing else, saying that "site grew" is true, but what we got from that growing were noobs. I never gave much fuck about 1.3, because it was just a hard mode. And deleting all your stuff because of that...fuckin immature man. If I were banned, I would leave my sprites, not delete them. I still have all your picture of job ideas from KoI saved, but since I am not that kind of bitch, I will keep it to myself, since I liked you back then.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

What the fuck is this doing in 1.3?

Quote from: "Voldemort2"http://www.insanelyderpy.com

I'll make a video on my Youtube channel (Voldemort7) when the site is operational. The site won't be anything like FFH (and perhaps that is a good thing for some of you). 1.3 and future versions by me will be hosted there. As for this site, all I can say is, it's gone to shit, and I won't miss it. Kokojo was right all along.
MAGITEKMAGITEK
MAGITEKMAGITEK
MAGITEKMAGITEK
MAGITEKMAGITEK
MAGITEKMAGITEK
MAGITEKMAGITEK
MAGITEKMAGITEK
MAGITEKMAGITEK
MAGITEKMAGITEK

As it stands arch, you've spent more time talking about quitting than actually quitting.