• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:42:02 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

dacheat

April 22, 2012, 03:36:07 pm #1360 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:43:47 pm by dacheat
Good game Dol. Your team scares me. Just one Undead hit, and you have to take his team out extremely quickly to win. My team got a big break in the second match putting you into sandbag mode after an Undead hit. It was good to see my team against a heavy status team like Dol's since I think that's my team's weakness.

Thanks for doing the match Fanatic!

dacheat

April 22, 2012, 07:26:56 pm #1362 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 07:32:02 pm by dacheat
Yeah, I should probably not make themed teams... This team will definitely see some reworking, but it'll probably be a much less accurate rendering of the four vault hunters. They should probably stick to borderlands haha. Barren's awesome team also had a lot to do with how badly they looked of course.

Thanks again for the vids Fanatic!

Ps: The link for the Frisky Dingo vs. Vigilanti match goes to me vs. Barren.

Dynablade

Systematic beatdown, not enough damage anywhere, and like you said the bards should be geomancers, hell there might even be JP to save. Even with those two extremely lucky petrifies I couldn't punch through. Optimizing HO, but this isn't the main team (which was recently updated..winkwinknudgenudge) so it's sorta on the back burner, especially with Game of Thrones on tonight!

SoySauceMaster

I appreciate all the vids, but, I'm done.
I'm done. This just proves that you need to sandbag, or else, you'll lose to statuses or sniping. There's no way to fully counter either one, so you have to resort to sandbagging. GG, Vigilianti.

Taichii

nice game dyna i thought i was a gonner when only my samurai was left on round 2 haha
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Wiz

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

formerdeathcorps

The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Vigilanti

as well imprrved my team actually is, you actually made some valid points fdc of what I should do. those weapon breaks really sucks! now I've added battle song to my bard and rearranged items a little bit so he can have room for battle song. thanks fdc for the tip

Dynablade

Dat swag, goddamn. Don't know what the beef was, but it certainly got cooked in this video. Really still don't get how these Samurais with rods do so much damage.. Hell you even sounded a little angry at the end, bringing down a card on the table or something "white magic only uses single. target. attacks." Good stuff.

First map's got only one word: Ninjutsu. Dancers are great for any maps where they can get some room, and the steady 100% hit damage will wear any squad down. Dragged on a bit because the dancers felt like an encore instead of finishing the match. But damn, smaller maps rape that team, the dancers need time to hurt the enemy MP, and you don't get any on tiny fields.

Holy shit that time, an hour?! This should be good.. Pretty straightforward first round, but the second was a little crazy, lots of back and forth with status. Third map wow, what's up with that bard's AI? He wasted quite a few turns just moving somewhere when he had a target. Good stuff though Angelus, really showed how to grind someone out.

What do I say really, owned pretty badly. Not optimized in the least, those bards could be geomancers instead and maybe the monks can be ninjas with attack up.. Maybe just Guy because he IS a ninja.. Yeah, good stuff Barren, your teams are always crazy good.

Amazing videos as always, thanks for the uploads.

Three days remain..

Barren

I will be uploading the next batch of practice videos at some point today. For those who either edited their teams or put them as under construction I already did the videos with your teams before you deemed them so I apologize in advance guys. Hope you enjoy them nonetheless and stay tuned for when they come. Remember...three days until deadline :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

dacheat

No biggie barren (assuming that you're talking about my vault hunters team). That means that I get more footage to figure out what went terribly wrong with them haha.

formerdeathcorps

Dol, Part 2 is identical to Part 1.  Did you skip the Round 2 match where Barren's team won?
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Taichii

i will not give up XD we shall have a rematch xDD
*remaking a vampire team
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

dacheat

Yeah, my team definitely needs an overhaul...

Thanks for the vid Barren. :D

Xeno

Thanks for the tips Barren. And for the vids.
Everyone is king, When there is no one left to pawn.(Vagrant Story=God Mode)

Avalanche

April 26, 2012, 05:27:55 pm #1379 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 05:35:47 pm by Avalanche
Avalanche vs Leif

avalanche vs leif