• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:25:14 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Lost Odyssey FREE

Started by Guru, December 17, 2016, 02:18:57 pm

Guru

I've been a preoccupied with finals for school, my car breaking down and I finally bought a game that was recommended to me on here. The game, Lost Odyssey, was stupidly purchased before my semester was over and I spend countless hours playing it when I should have been concentrating on school :roll:

Even worse yet a week after I bought it, they decided to offer it as a free download on xbox 360/one until Dec 31st. It is truly a fucking fantastic game and if you own a xbox and have not played it yet, well go download it right now! It takes just barely over 16 GB since it's a 4 disk game, but you could always put it on a flash drive if have one large enough laying around.

Angel

Fucking hell, the entire game is FREE?! If any one of you have a 360 or Xbone and don't snatch this, we can never be friends.

Also, to Microsoft: how about you release this for Windows? Please?
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?