• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Welcome to the Mercenaries Spriting Section!

Started by LastingDawn, August 09, 2010, 11:38:20 pm

LastingDawn

I've been told many times that the Mercenaries forum is very cluttered for a variety of reasons, mainly because of how I decided to make the forums, so now that has hopefully been remedied. I have split Job Discussion and Sprite Discussion in two. This will make it much clearer for one to look at the progress of a sprite for one, and to find it for another. In addition actual discussion about the job in terms of game mechanics will be a lot more concise.

So enjoy the new Mercenaries sub-forum!

When it comes to discussions of spriting, feel free to post it here!
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Kagebunji

Cool, Finally a place for me, heh. I am back and will work again, I will leave on Friday again though, so I will be able to fully help in Monday.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

ffta707

I'm going to try out my spriting side. I warn you, wear protective goggles.

Kagebunji

No worries, we are here to help, as long as you can take a crit, can you? So far I saw two users who couldn't...

Kagebunji

ffta707

Ha ha. I can take a crit. Dude, I survived asmox. Thanks a lot though for helping.

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Man, looks like me and Mav are the only ones working on sprites and portraits here. There is a lot to do :/

GeneralStrife

My spriting skills are noob to the max, but what needs to be done?

LastingDawn

Quote from: "GeneralStrife"My spriting skills are noob to the max, but what needs to be done?

My memory fails me... sorry GeneralStrife. What sprites have you completed or worked on thus far?

Art of War

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "LastingDawn"
Quote from: "GeneralStrife"My spriting skills are noob to the max, but what needs to be done?

My memory fails me... sorry GeneralStrife. What sprites have you completed or worked on thus far?

Simple body part swaps. nothing too major. although i know how it all works, this project obviously doesnt need bad quality. i would offer my assistance if it is needed

LastingDawn

Anything is appreciated. If I may see a showing of your skill for... the generic archer, that would be great!

Art of War

GeneralStrife

Lol im gonna flop this...what did you have in mind for him?

LastingDawn

Not much, to be completely honest. Hence, I'm curious to see what you come up with when unbidden.

Art of War

Zozma

LD

Any of the sprites i was using on my project are at your disposal. (since im not really working on mine im willing to make small changes such as color palette and a few pixels etc lol)
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!