• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Zozma's custom sprites for events

Started by Blake, May 01, 2015, 12:12:20 pm

Blake

May 01, 2015, 12:12:20 pm Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 04:08:48 pm by Blake
Hey guys! What's up??

First of all I want to say that i deeply admire the work that you are doing here, speaking as a crazy fan of FFT since childhood, I want to thank every and each of you guys for all the patches, tools, guides, tips and other amazing stuff you guys disposed for us, I'm sure that it wasn't easy to accomplish.

Second, I'm quite new here at the forum, but I've been working on some FFT projects on my own for some time now, I'm no pro but I improved quite a bit in the last months. But I reached a point at the project that I can't proceed on my own, and I was wondering if you can help me.

Basically I want to replace Ramza's sprites for Zozma's and create two new possible Jobs for him, one of them will be a Physical oriented job and the other a Magical oriented job (Cause I always felt that Ramza deserved better than being a "special" squire and I never really liked his sprite), After that I want to translate the entire game to my own language(that is Portuguese btw), I already replaced the battle sprites, portraits and formation screen sprites, then I started working on the events. I managed to build some specific sprites that I needed using GraphicsGale but I'm having some difficulty on the sprites that Ramza sits, like at Mandalia Plains Events with Delita or when he is pushed away by Delita at Igros.

So, I was hoping that one of you with more experience than me could create Zozma's sprites for that specifics occasions, that would be really great.

I'll let the sprites that I'm working on here.

Thanks in advance guys.