• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:29:17 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Our own IRC server? Finally!

Started by Angel, July 14, 2013, 10:17:35 pm

Angel

After being frustrated with the horrible netsplits, humongous lag, and routing issues with Esper, we decided it was time to just get our own IRC server. So do please join us at irc.ffhacktics.com - still on #ffh as always. All of the chat links on the home page as well as the top of the forums now redirect to this new server.

Staff will remain on Esper until everyone has migrated, so no worries.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

3lric

Stickied. Also, Bumping this since some people still seem to be going to the Esper channels.
I'll continue to bump this whenever it is changed for atleast the next week or so until everyone
has migrated over. Keep this in mind for the new week when it comes to replying to threads in the
news section.

charles099

I am without a shadow of a doubt the most electrifying final fantasy tactics player in the world today if ya smmmelllllll what the chuck is cookin' (does peoples eyebrow)

Angel

That's because you're typing it into a web browser address bar instead of using an IRC client. If you're not familiar with how IRC works, there's a link to the Mibbit web client up at the header of the forum (on this page and every page) just to the left of 'logout'. Click that. It will automatically take you to the IRC server and join #ffh using your forum name.

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame

charles099

I am without a shadow of a doubt the most electrifying final fantasy tactics player in the world today if ya smmmelllllll what the chuck is cookin' (does peoples eyebrow)

Angel

np

And apologies for not being around when you joined - I was getting dinner together at the time.