• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:01:09 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

CoP Chapter 3 : Official Download.

Started by Kokojo, December 24, 2015, 01:57:27 am

Kokojo

December 24, 2015, 01:57:27 am Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 10:51:02 pm by Kokojo
Hello! It's been a while!

First off, I wanna thank the amazing support I've gotten over the years, even if it was spread out. I hope that those who patiently waited will be able to enjoy Chapter 3 of Call Of Power! Plus, the technical support and tools I've gotten here are the ONLY reason I was able to get so far.

Remember this patch is made for fun at it's core, and I hope everyone appreciates it.

A new savefile is necessary, or you'll run into massive bugs and disapointement!
There was a kind-of massive renewal of the skills of most classes, and more are coming to make this a better experience.

Download at the bottom of this post.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

DeJ

You the man Kokojo! Can't wait to try this out!

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!
  • Modding version: PSX

Guru

Hey! I'm glad to see CoP is still kicking! I thought the game was done so I never posted anything but I played  and enjoyed ch 1+2 very much! Awesome man thanks can't wait to play it

Quote from: Kokojo on December 24, 2015, 01:57:27 am
There was a kind-of massive renewal of the skills of most classes, and more are coming to make this a better experience.

Even better, looking forward to what you got planned for the future. I know it takes a lot of work and dedication to see something through and I love to see stuff in the end when it all pays off. Thanks again man I'll let you know once i get a chance to play it!  :mrgreen:

Smitson

I figured you gave up on this Koko! Well done.

I'll have to give it a play through when I can spare the time.

DarkMaeko

sweet looking forward to checking it out thanks.

Rodil

Amazing work Kokojo, it plays very well up to the point I stopped at the losing unequipped items bug.  A lot of amazing ideas in here and very well executed small damage game with a very interesting story.  Many thanks for this wonderful mod.

Mograine_D

Hey curious about something, If I download this chapter 3 does that include chapters 1 and 2? or do I need to google those separate?
Chuuuuurrrrge!!

3lric

Kokojo

3.002 uploaded. This should fix all the item loss during transitions plus fixes a lot of item descriptions. I was only able to test trought chapter 1, so il be making sure the rest works this weekend.

As for the crash in chapter 3, I found absolutely no solution on my own and will probably have to ask Xifanie to do it for me much to my shame.

Next update will buff the PA/MA gain from items. 1 damage per is almost nothing, so probably MA will be tripled, PA doubled.

Guru

U da man kokojo!! I'll start another play through tonight, although I probably won't make it too far until sometime next week. Thanks again man!

RayKamiya

February 18, 2016, 09:43:02 am #10 Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 09:48:56 am by RayKamiya
Hey,

I have been playing COP but shortly after chapter 2 starts and after the opening scene plays out, I get taken to the town scene and then nothing happens.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsf5mp5b6l6uik2/Screenshot%202016-02-18%2010.41.24.png?dl=0

Edit: okay it moved I thought it froze but I guess the text didn't load or skipped...

Guru

sasapinjic

Awesome ! :D
I Enjoyed  chapters 1 and 2  , time for for 3 .
Downloading now !
" Ramza always defeat  me , dispute the fact that his best ability is to trow stones ! "      
my Homepage

Kokojo

Thanks to all for the support and the comments.

I am still working on the update to prevent the inventory bug and I am pretty sure I got them all. I am slow because I rediscovered my steam portfolio, haha.

3lric

Kokojo

Updated the new update. No more inventory bug (I swear, I tested it myself), and most items have had their PA and MA stats doubled or tripled. It will now be worth it to damage this way.

Plus some minor bug fixes. I sadly forgot to buff the last boss of chapter 3.

Im going on vacation for a week, il be back with more!

Kokojo

May 13, 2016, 12:59:50 am #18 Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 08:53:51 pm by Kokojo
Updated with the ACTUAL no inventory bug this time, thanks to Elric.

If there's any problem please do notify me here on the forums

Kokojo

Updated, fixing the bugs of staying stuck on one peculiar battle in chapter 2.