• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:45:12 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Romantic patch anyone?

Started by theultrawolf, November 14, 2015, 06:48:29 am

So who do you think Ramza would be shipped with, realistically, if a "Romance Patch" were to be made?

Ms. Agrias Oaks
Ms. Meliadoul Tingel
Lavian/Alicia
Rafa Galthana (Isn't she like 13 though when the game starts?)
Miluda Folles
Alma Beoulve.........................................................................................
Teta Hyral
???St. Ajora??? (Altima is pretty hawt for a sprite...I guess...)
Celia/Lede
Reis Dular
Ovelia Atkascha
Balmafula Lenando
Mustadio
Orlandu (idk, maybe he likes older guys....)
Other/New character
Agrias + Meliadoul ???? ;)

theultrawolf

So as I was changing my signature...I thought to myself.
"Would it be cool to make a patch where romance is interspersed with the story?"
"Particularly with Ramza, so we know he's not a eunuch?"
So. This thread is for ideas on who Ramza should be shipped with (My opinion is in my sig, even though Mustadio and her are supposedly a thing in WoTL but I could care less about WoTL, also I think Meliadoul could be a nice choice)
I would like to work on a patch like this when I'm not trying to push HyperDrive to its first demo/completion but I'll need help with ideas on how to make this romancy thing happen.

• Modding version: PSX & WotL

3lric

Big pink text hurts to look at. (Which is why literally no one on the forum changes text type or color)

Also, Meliadoul is the only one who makes sense.
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

I vote Ovelia + Agrias.
Angel would prefer Agrias + Meliadoul (blonde + brunette *wink wink*)

Also: I fixed your signature images
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Angel

That and I can't help but see Ramza as a woman in that image. Which would make it better, imo (admittedly biased, of course).
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Kib

Beside a few fanboy fantasies, Agrias would have to take my top spot,who wouldn't fall for the best holy woman in the land?

Xifanie

Sounds like someone has a nun fetish.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kib

Lol, so a nun might be on my "List". Who doesn't want to know whats under the habit?

Angel

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame

Kib

I wonder if you had this on hand just for this situation :shock:

I think Toshiko's idea girl is puuuurrrrfect

3lric

Who said Agrias? We all know Mustadio would shoot Ramza between the eyes if he stole his chica.

Kib

I said it, everyone knows Ramza would take Musty in a fight, he has Worker 8 on command. Won't be any phoenix downs this time.

Angel

Mustadio is a Machinist. HE'S the one with Worker 8 on command. Didn't you play Journey of the Five? :colbert:

3lric

Quote from: Toshiko on November 14, 2015, 08:17:51 pm
Mustadio is a Machinist. HE'S the one with Worker 8 on command. Didn't you play Journey of the Five? :colbert:

Angel beat me to it! XD

Kib

Cough* well I was on a hiatus from FFT when it comes out.

3lric

You asked me for event advice and you haven't even seen my events?

Draw your sword Kib!

Kib

En Garde, sir Elric, * Draws my Kora.   I sought  your help, because your prowess in eventing is known far and wide. I eagerly await your work on JOT5, but forgive the student for seeking a master. 

Theatrics aside, I have seen some of your events, just never in actual gameplay

theultrawolf

Quote from: Elric on November 14, 2015, 06:23:22 pm
Big pink text hurts to look at. (Which is why literally no one on the forum changes text type or color)

Also, Meliadoul is the only one who makes sense.

Sorry about the pink text >-< I thought it would fit the romantic theme....
And I see what you mean about Meliadoul. After all, her unit quote is "When you feel someone is more important than yourself, it may be love," and whatever else she says in WoTL.

Quote from: Xifanie on November 14, 2015, 06:56:21 pm
I vote Ovelia + Agrias.
Angel would prefer Agrias + Meliadoul (blonde + brunette *wink wink*)
Also: I fixed your signature images

I like both of those combinations, but I thought secretly that Ovelia + Agrias is a thing since she kind of acts indifferent to Mustadio and like she's in love with Ovelia.

Quote from: Kib on November 14, 2015, 07:08:30 pm
Beside a few fanboy fantasies, Agrias would have to take my top spot,who wouldn't fall for the best holy woman in the land?

YEEEEEEAH YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYINNNN

That being said, I'm surprised no one has been that guy/girl who thinks Ramza+Alma would make a good couple...

Quote from: Toshiko on November 14, 2015, 07:23:22 pm

I actually think Felicia would work somehow, but I don't think any sprites for her exist Dx

Quote from: Toshiko on November 14, 2015, 08:17:51 pm

That's true, but I'm thinking he would hire Leesha and Olivander to "do a favor" on Mustadio in his sleep...
Then Agrias would DEFINITELY come running to Ramza, for that emotional support and everything.

Kib

Well Ramza/Alma would make a interesting mix, but Ramza is too protective over her, he would never do anything to her. Even if he broke past the bro/sis barrier. I think Ramza/Mustuido/Agrias would be the best compromise, you know the churchie ones have the biggest kinks.

theultrawolf

Well...Matsuno seems to have a small bit of a bro/sis fetish anyways, I mean Catiua and Denam in TO were "Brother/Sister", (not really actually) yet that was strange, full of tension, and it was screaming "She's in love with him". So I mean....if you wanted to go down THAT road...Yeah, I think they're a bit close. But that's probably due to...ahem... sibling love or something like that.

Ramza/Mustadio/Agrias?! So they're polygamists now? xD

(Edit: It seems a lot of people so far like the Agrias + Ramza thing. Maybe in that patch Musty could just...kick the bucket or something xD)

Kib

Nah, just give him an android, he could "TINKER" with