• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Survive! A Simple Zombie RPG.

Started by Rufio, September 25, 2014, 12:44:51 pm

Eternal

The Father sighs, "Satan's acolytes are -everywhere-, my child..." He looks towards the door. "That said, I suppose it'd be safe enough to head back to the others. May God have our thanks for bringing us through this perilous trial."

The Father suddenly feels something heavy in his pocket. "By God, a strange key has appeared in my pocket! This is truly a sign of the Lord's intervention on our trial. Praise be to God! His Light shines strong upon us!"

>Join the others in going down the stairs.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Celdia

"Appeared in your pocket or you just forgot it was there, Father?" Rachael grins sardonically for a moment before carefully making her way down behind the others, recalling the nasty shit all over the place in the stairwell.

> Carefully descend the stairs behind Ron and Father Superbia

Quote from: NachtI entered here and joined this group as we, humans, live in groups, thats our nature isnt it?

This is the kind of thing that an alien trying to convince humans that he's human would say. This is how I now and forevermore will picture Nacht.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Ryqoshay

October 21, 2014, 01:42:33 am #122 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 02:45:49 am by Ryqoshay
"Yeah, He cetainly blessed us this fine day..." Ron says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Now don't any of ya'll look back or He'll turn you into salt."

OOC: "I am not a crook zombie." - Nixon Nacht
I lied...
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Vaan

If there were aliens among us in a zombie apocalypse idk who would have destroyed humanity first
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Celdia

OOC: Humanity would have, of course.

Vaan

OOC: Perhaps aliens, zombies and humanity would team up to kill humanity
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

TristanBeoulve

OOC: The way I see it is that if aliens were involved, perhaps they were the cause of the epidemic in the first place. We humans could be simple guinea pigs in their eyes.
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Vaan

OOC: Or perhaps aliens would have more advanced technology to cure it.
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

OOC: Aliens and Zombies and Nachts, oh my!

Jumza

Jordan keeps his face in his hands, appropriate for the weird response Nacht was giving in this life or death situation.
Pre-emptively, Jordan sidesteps away from Nacht so that when they shoot Nacht, he doesn't get covered in his brain goop.
"Well, mission successful anyway, John."

>Slowly make my way to John, giving the gunman somewhat of a wide berth.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Rufio

Hey guys, sorry i haven't updated yet, been really busy with work and life in general.  Going away for the weekend, but I will post the round results when I get home.

TableTop Adventures Demo is out.
Try it out and let me know how to make it better.

Rufio

The only person I rolled for this round was Nacht, because I didn't want Superbia to die falling down the stairs and snapping his neck. Even though Jessie never said he was following the group, I assumed that is what he would did, considering he never stated otherwise.

Quote from: ROUND REPORT

Party: Jordan Kamps,  Nacht, Rachael, Ronald Farwell, Jessie, Father Superbia
Nacht tries to explain himself to the leader of the survivor colony and his armed guards.

Quote from: Nacht> Use explain.

Roll = 7    Total = 12
You try to convince the armed men that you are not a threat, and while they believe you are indeed not a zombie, your odd speach raises a few furrowed brows among them.

Quote from: Jordan Kamps>Slowly make my way to John, giving the gunman somewhat of a wide berth.

No Roll
You move up next to John, away from the direction the guns are pointing (Nacht's general vicinity).

Quote from: Everyone Else>Go down the stairs

No Roll
The rest of the party makes their way down the access stairwell.

Quote from: summary
SCENE:  The armed guards keep their guns trained on Nacht as he gives his speech.  Jordan makes his way over to John as the rest of the party comes down the stairwell.  As they step through the door, they are welcomed back by John and the guards are told to lower their weapons.
  When Jessie steps through the door the guards immediately raise their weapons again, yelliing "Stop right there!"
  "Well, we have another guest"  declares John.  "Friend of yours?"  he asks Nacht.  Before waiting for a reply, John turns to the guards and says "take the newcomers to quarantine for questioning.  I'll be there soon.  As for the rest of you, I'd like a full report on your mission."

SITUATION(s):
- Nacht and Jessie will be taken to quarantine for questioning.

Character Sheets

Depending on your responses, I may be roleplaying John Miller between round reports.

Ryqoshay

"Aye aye, sir..." Ron quips with a horrifically sloppy salute. "Ready for debriefing, sir."

Vaan

~ Vaan

TristanBeoulve

>Follow the guards and stay calm.

OOC: Sorry that I didn't write Jessie's reaction to the situation. I've lost inspiration for it due to current personal matters, but I don't want to slow anyone down. By the way, Rufio, you typed 'yelliing' instead of 'yelling'.
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Vaan

Walking with the guards Nacht is frustrated by being taken away from the group, Nacht takes a deep breath and thinks "When I think zombies could be the worse thing what could happen right now."

>Follow the guards while being bored and frustrated.
   ~ Vaan

Jumza

Jordan smiles, glad that their mission was both successful and almost uneventful. He hoped that the two being taken to quarantine would be fine, but he was sure that they would be, or at least the one who wasn't carrying a pouch full of fingers was. Jordan stifles laughter at the thought and imagines the guards reactions...
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Rufio

John Miller:  "At ease, Ron.  Would any of you like to tell me where those two came from before I question them?"

Ryqoshay

October 29, 2014, 02:24:02 am #138 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 03:35:36 am by Ryqoshay
"Hell if I know where they came from." Ron says with a shrug. "They were up there when we got there. Maybe they got a thing for dead folk, I dunno, I ain't judgin' but he might." He jerks his chin in the direction of the nearby priest. "Anyway, I wouldn't ride 'em too hard, they may not be the brightest crayons in the box but they kinda sorta help us a bit. Hell, the green haired kid even had a rope we could use."

Celdia

Rachael steps up closely to John, adding to Ron's commentary in barely more than a whisper, "I won't deny that he helped, but he also went around ripping the fingers off of dead bodies." She visibly shudders with disgust before continuing. "It almost felt like he was taking trophies. I really don't trust him one bit."